Franco Sarto Frauen Monaco2 Offener Zeh leger Leder Leder Leder Mules c4f8ec
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
See by Chloe Womens Platform Wedge Sandals Leather gold Size 38.5 EU US 8.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
CLARKS Orabella Daisy Ladies Mule Sandal,
Sandal Johnston & Murphy Raney Silver Laser Cut Metallic Suede,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Clarks Women's Blake Jewel Ankle Strap Sandals Black (Black Leather -) 7 UK,.
Steve Madden Womens Carrson Leather Open Toe Special Occasion, Silver, Size 5.5,Merrell Siren Wrap Q2 Grey Brown Women Slip On Sports Sandals shoes J19614,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- LADIES SHOES FOOTWEAR - MG Elene sandal navy,
- JBU by Jambu Women's Melon Flat, Black, Size 7.5 mdC3 US 5.5 UK,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Mix No 6 Frauen Lole Offener Zeh Hochzeitsschuhe Knoechel Riemen Sandalen Schwar,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Andrea Conti 0775711, Punta Abierta women,
TEVA YSIDRO STITCH WEDGE WOMEN LEATHER SANDALS BLACK US 9.5 UK 7.5 EU 40.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Women's OOlala Thong Flip Flop Synthetic Lower Back Comfort Fit Size 5 - 11,
- Alegria New Womens Camille Slide Sandal 38- Pick SZ color.,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Andre Assous Vixen Natural Woven Espadrilles Sandals - Size 10 M,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Otto Kern 70497 Leder Keilsandalette creme dunkelblue 186561,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Franco Sarto Janice Women's Sandal, Barley, Size 6,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Authentic Prada Womens shoes Size 7 Pink Red Textured Strappy Heel Sandals,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Via Spiga Womens Wendolin Suede Textured Block Heels Tan Size 9 US,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Melissa Size 8 Slide White Unicorn Open Vibes,
Bostonian Grafton Driver Navy Suede Womens Slip-On Size 12M,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Women's Worishofer Comfort Ankle Strap Sandal Black 811,
- Floggs Sandalen Leder Frau black X1241,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Diane von Furstenberg Women's Keri Mules, gold Powder, 7.5 B(M) US,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- RIEKER LADIES 68879 RIPTAPE HIKING WALKING BEACH SHOES CASUAL SLINGBACK SANDALS,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Ancient Greek Sandals Womens Roman Leather Handmade shoes Flat Slide Spartan,
- Melissa Womens Black Rainbow Sliders Eu Size 40,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Lauren Tan color leather gold Braid Platform Wedge Sandal Women shoes Size 6,
LILLY PULITZER McKim Soft Leather Sandal Flip Flop Pink Salmon Coral 6.5M,Zara Women Tied Floral Raffia Wedges shoes Size 8 EUR 39 NWT,
Prada Wedge Platform Sandals Size 41 Dark Brown Black,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.shoes A.ENNIE Femme BIANCO BRONZO 5230BB,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
KOCCA SANDALO ZEPPA SIANN P14PSC003902UN0000 color FUCSIA FANTASIA FIORI,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Absatzart:||Kubanischer Absatz||Absatzhöhe:||Hoher Absatz (5-8 cm)|
TEVA TERRA FI 4 LA MANTA BLACK SPORT HIKING SANDALS, WOMEN US 10 EUR 41 NEW,