Vince Vince Vince Camuto Women's Chania Flip-Flop - Choose SZ color 047e28
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NWOB J.Crew Glitter Cora crisscross sandals, size 8.5US, color Buff Glitter,SOLD,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Women's FITFLIP 227986 bronze brown leather flip flops sz. 10,
Vionic Noble Laurie Backstrap Sandal 8.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Rieker 61976-42 Ladies Soft Leather Slip On Wedge Heel Comfy Sandals Steel Grey,.
Born - Womens - Baloy, Black, Size 7.5 FjKC,Nina Womens crystah Open Toe Bridal Slide Sandals, bluee, Size 9.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- women Rieker 69761 BIANCO SINTETICO Sandali con Tacco,
- Women's shoes APEPAZZA 4 (EU 37) sandals black leather BT648,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- BY225 G. P. PER NOY BOLOGNA shoes brown leather women sandals EU 36,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
grey Sandales à pompons Sagan 53224 grey,
Fidelio Ladies Mules Mules Slippers House shoes Beige Leather 23411 New,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Josef Seibel Tonga 04, Women’s Open Toe Sandals white (Weiss) 6 UK,
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Gal Wedge Sandal Toffee 7.5 M US,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Varomed Göteborg 58.882, Sandales mixte adulte,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Ivanka Trump Frauen Rachae Weite Wadenoeffnung Offener Zeh Fashion Stiefel Schwa,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
DT76 HOGAN EU 35,5 schuhe pink lack damen sandalen,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Clarks Women's Sonar Aster Sandal,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Robert Clergerie Women’s Slip On Flats, Sandals, Flip Flops, Size US 7, EU 38,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Clarks Women's Dalia Lotus Slingback,
Free People Bora Bora Tan Leather Feather Tie Up Gladiator Sandals Sz 37 7 New,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- LIU JO shoes women STIVALETTI WOMAN SHOES FUR BOOTIES TG 37,
- Nine West Eastnor Women's Size 8.5 M Pink Leather Heel Sandals.,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Women's shoes APEPAZZA 7 (EU 37) sandals bluee leather BT639-37,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Fly London Romy996, Sandales Bride Cheville Femme, black (Black 000), 39 EU,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Sam Edelman Womens Sandals 8.5 Very High Heels Black Lace Up Club Party Peep Toe,
- Callisto Womens Barnaget Open Toe Casual, Black, Size 9.0,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Clarks Womens Valarie black sandals size 6m 26133836 ( d30),
Coconuts by Matisse Women's Marguex Flat Sandal,Teva Womens Sirra Spili Apricot Multi Size 6,
Softwalk Women's Teller Toe Ring Sandal,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Zara New SS18 Beaded Fringed Slides Size 6.5 NWT,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Donald J Pliner New Hollie Black Womens shoes Size 6.5 M Sandals MSRP 138,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
U.S.POLO ASSN. Womens Niva3 Canvas T-Bar Sandals 5.5 6 UK,