Clarks Women's Caslynn Caslynn Caslynn Shae Wedge Sandal c081cb
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Miz Mooz Women's Angel Flat Sandal - Choose SZ color,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
ANTEPRIMA shoes 260019 Beigeｘgold 23ｃｍ,
CLARKS Women's Maypearl Daisy Ankle Bootie, Dark Brown, Size 8.5 qBBq,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.shoes ROBERTA GINEPRI Femme black Tissu 8874RASO-NE,.
Kalliste 5834 Flat Cross Strap Sandals, Gunmetal, 6.5 US 37 EU Display,Spring Step Women's Saibara Sandal Beige,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Stuart Weitzman Makeitso Brown Buckle Strap Wedge Sandal Size 6.5M B1609 ,
- NIB VINCE. Saskia Platform Sandal 9 250,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Vintage Prada Silk Wood Wedge Sandals 38.5 or 8,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Ladies Remonte Summer Sandals - R3658,
J.CREW LILLIAN MIRROR METALLIC WEDGE LEATHER SANDALS, gold,WOMEN'S US 9, 198,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- CLARKS Women's Maypearl Daisy Ankle Bootie, Olive, Size 8.5 GKVj US 6.5 UK,
- VIA SPIGA CYNNA Yellow Man Made Designer Sandals Open Toe 8.0 M,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NEW Mercer Edit EZontheI Suede Gladiator Sandals Black Women's Size 8.5 M 189,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Ladies Remonte Occasion Wear Sparkle Sandals R5248,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Naughty Monkey Women's Kuda Camouflage Wedged Booties NMWE0097-446,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Clogs with upper leather and panchal - G3140 MINK,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
shoes da women Orso Giada Slide Zeppe Sandali Neri,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.MISS K G Kurt Geiger UK4 - eu37 Butterfly Sandals Ankle strap Silver Bronze NEW,
Ellie shoes Women's 609-Unity Dress Sandal,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Ellie shoes E-609-Estrella 6 Glitter Stilletto with Star Struck Platform Mule,
- Jeffrey Campbell Teseida Jewel Mules Sandals 8 Open Toe Black Womens shoes Suede,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- FLY LONDON IGOR PETROL LEATHER PLATFORM WEDGE SANDALS UK 4 EUR 37 BNIB,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Ladies Remonte Wedge Heel Sandals 'D6739',
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Chaco ZX 3 Classic Sand Dune Comfort Sandal Women's size 5 NIB,
- Sperry Top-Sider Women's Abbey Platinum Sandal Size 5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Ana Lublin women ADRIANE - ADRIANE_ANTRACITE,
Steve Madden P19f shoes femme sandales a talon SELFISH CIPRIA,Betsey Johnson Quinn Women's Sandal,
Sam Edelman Women's Ludlow Pump,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Teva Womens Women's W Hurricane 4 Sport Sandal - Choose SZ color,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Jessica Simpson Womens Reilynn Heeled Sandal- Pick SZ color.,
Rockport Cobb Hill Collection Womens Flat Sandals Stormy Grey 10 US 8 UK 9x,