Sperry Frauen Flache Sandalen orange orange orange Groesse 7.5 US 38.5 EU 596f97
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
TEVA ARRABELLE UNIVERSAL LEATHER BLACK WEDGE WOMEN'S SANDALS SIZE US 10.5 NEW,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Women's Slippers Slip On Mules shoes New Flats Flip Flops Beach Sandals A354,
SANDALE FRAUEN blackGIARDINI NEUE KOLLEKTION P805850D ECHTES LEDER MADE IN ITALY,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NEW Jessica Simpson Carson3 Platform Wedge Sandals Black Patent Size 9.5 M,.
Ladies Remonte Sling Back Sandals 'R3655',Women's shoes CULT 8 (EU 38) sandals black leather BT550-38,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Women's shoes EDDY DANIELE 7 (EU 37) sandals green suede AW307-37,
- Naturalizer Womens Piper, Black, Size 9.0 Jh6j US 7 UK,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Dansko Marcia Bootie Boots Burnished Leather Size EU 37 US 6.5 - 7,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
L'Artiste by Spring Step Women's NOVATO Sandals, green 3, 40 M EU (US 9),
Via Spiga Nemy Platform Sandals White 7M New With Box,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Sexy Womens Real Leather Open Toe Ankle Strap Wedge Transparent Sandals Club New,
- Steve Madden Womens Slithur White Dress Sandals shoes 11 Medium (B,M) BHFO 7200,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Ivanka Trump Womens Crisa Black Gladiator Sandals 10 Medium (B,M) BHFO 5816,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Benjamin Walk Brynn - color - Silver,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Joie Baeli Stud Womens Flat Sandals White 6.5 US 4.5 UK,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Rohde Riesa 5804 Ladies Sandal Push-Toe 38 Bronce,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Donald J Pliner Womens Bronze Beige Sandals 6 M,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Ara Women's Balin 37227,
New WOMENS LAUREN BY RALPH LAUREN NATURAL NUDE BETHA SUEDE SANDALS MID HEELS,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- AG127 LELLA BALDI shoes black satin femme sandales EU 37,
- ALVIERO MARTINI geo women's shoes girl sandals low sneakers casual leather,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Pour La Victoire Women's Pikko Espadrille Sandal, Black, Size 8.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NWD Dansko Jovie Black Patent 38 (7.5 - 8) Strappy Sandal MSRP 135 Low Heeled,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nina Frauen Marylyn-YM Peep Toe besonderer Anlass Knoechel Riemen Sandalen Schwa,
- Teva Womens Women's W Hurricane 4 Sport Sandal Celtic Aqua 8 M US,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Rockport Women's Hattie Gladiator Sandal - Choose SZ color,
Athena Alexander Womens Enfield Open Toe Casual Ankle, Olive Suede, Size 8.5,Reef Womens Rover XT Sandal Flip Flops Slipper Footwear,
Haflinger Frauen Stella Offener Zeh leger Leder Flache Sandalen Gruen Groesse 9.,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.REBECCA MINKOFF Women's Camila Tatched Stacked Heel Sandals 175 NIB,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
TORY BURCH THORA WOMAN'S FLIP FLOPS WITH LOGO LEATHER RUBBER SOLE BROWN SIZE 7M,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Farbe:||Orange||Schuhgröße:||EUR 38.5 / 7.5 US|
shoes REBECCA VAN DIK Femme CUOIO D52533,