SIGERSON MORRISON Tan Black Suede Cork Heels Ankle Ankle Ankle Strap Sandals NWOB Sz 7 B4277 224597
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Franco Sarto New Ocean Brown Womens shoes Size 7 M Sandals MSRP 119,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Natural Soul Kaila Women's Sandal,
LUCKY BRAND - ORANDI JAVA STRAPPY STUDDED SANDAL SZ 7.5 RETAIL 119,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Jessica Simpson Bendie Cranberry orange Purple Black Platform Sandal - size 7.5,.
G.H. Bass & Co. Women's Ebbie Sandal,Rossini shoes 408746 Beige 23ｃｍ,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- 128 NEW J.Crew All Day Block Heel Leather Mules 60mm Mid Heel Slides WHITE Sz 6,
- JBU By Jambu Nelly Women's Sandal,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- BODEN LADIES RUTH SANDALS pink gold SIZE EU 39,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NWOT Boho Tan Suede Velcro Slide Sandals - Sz 7M - R 248,
Ladies Wedge Sandals Romika Gina 01 Platinum EU Size 42,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Earth Thistle - Women's Wedge Sandal Black Multi - 8 Medium,
- Mephisto Frauen Hirena Offener Zeh leger Leder Flache Sandalen silver Groesse 10,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Ladies Gabor Wedge Sandals - 62826,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Marc Fisher Frauen fatima Offener Zeh besonderer Anlass Riemchensandalen black,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Camper Womens Oruga Sandals Oruga Leather Platform Sandals Beige,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Enval Soft Sandals 1283100 Womens shoes Black Patent Leather Comfort Made ,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
FIND Women’s T-Bar Sandals gold (gold 01) 7 UK,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Ivanka Trump Womens Rachae Open Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 9.5 1gAp,
Alegria Leather Wedge Sandals Linn White Multi EU38 (7-7.5) NEW A304188,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Rebecca Minkoff New Anden Yellow Womens shoes Size 8.5 M Sandals MSRP 125,
- HOKA ONE ONE Women's Ora Recovery Slide (11 B(M) US, Black Anthracite),
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NEW JCREW 178 Tonal Jeweled T-strap Sandals Size7 In Academic Green C4182,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Easy Street Frauen Spark Offener Zeh leger Sandalen mit Keilabsatz red Groesse 1,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Merrell J00970 Encore Q2 Breeze Womens Mesh Clog Slip On shoes Black Size,
- Donald J Pliner Women's Cait Slide Sandal, Almond, Size 7.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Fly London Yesk Ivory Leather Ankle Strap Wedge Sandals Women’s EUR 38,
Batz BORI Stone Top Quality Handmade Leather Sandals Clogs Mules Women UK New,Ash shoes 560397 Purple 37,
Nine West Women's Xameera Denim Flat Sandal,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.BT531 JANET SPORT shoes black silver leather glitter women sandals EU 37,EU 38,,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Just Cavalli Women's Sandals. Size EU 38 Made In ,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7||Heel Height:||Med (1 3/4 in. to 2 3/4 in.)|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Heel Type:||Block|
does not apply
Women’s MEPHISTO ‘Helen’ Black Leather Sandals Size 40 US 9,