Freebird Women's Black Leather Leather Leather Wedges 10 e19ff9
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
New Free People 'Farrah' Whiskey Leather Platform Clog Sandals shoes Size 9 39,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
TORY BURCH THORA 200050 metallic silver thong wedge sandals sz. 9.5 NEW 150,
Ladies Padders Hook & Loop Fastening Sandals - Cruise,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Sandal Black Size US 9.5 EU 39.5,.
Sesto Meucci Women's Black Sandals 10 M,Carvela gold High Platform Wedges Sandals Size 5 38 rrp.,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Women's Spenco Alex Strap Sandals Robin Red SKU 39-664,
- Zapatillas Adidas Originals Adilette Slides U CQ3099,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Splendid Women's Jenni Flip Flop, Black, Size 8.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Ladies Padders Sandals - blueebell,
Lauren Ralph Lauren Serana Wedge Espadrille Sandals, gold Size Us 8 B,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Tahari Womens Elton Open Toe Formal Slingback Sandals,
- CHACO Z1 CLASSIC Sport Sandals Women's 8,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
GANTER Original Leder-Fusbett Leather Sandals shoes Women’s US Size 9 Black,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Vidorreta Women's Cosmo Platform Sandals Brown Floral Euro Size 37,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NEW Alegria Leather Slip-on Clogs SEVILLE 640 SIZE EU 37 7-7.5 BLACK Jet Luster,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- New Django & Juliette Bevinia Womens shoes Dress Sandals Heeled,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Teva Terra Fi 3 Women mentawei brown. 889830919719 Gr. 36 NEU,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Via Spiga Women's Vadina Wedge Sandal - Choose SZ color,
Anthropologie Cecilia New York Bubble Gladiator Studded Sandal 8.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 79 Steven by Steve Madden Greece Flat Sandals Slides pink gold Leather Size 6.5,
- Corkys Womens Elite Fern Clogs Mules Sandal shoes,Grey Multi,6,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Sanita - Yara Flex - different sizes and colors,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Antelope Women's 866 Leather V Cut Sandals, Grey, Size 7.0 CC9b,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Women's shoes CULT 7 (EU 37) sandals white leather BT539-37,
- Barney's New York Women's Tan Leather Wooden Heel Ankle Strap Sandals Size 41,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Chaco Wmn Local Ecotread Sandal US Size 11.0M (Eu 42.0, UK GB 9.0),
Life Stride Women's Monaco Slingback bluee Multi Fabric Sandals,Tahari Ipanema Peep-Toe T-Strap Sandals, Silver, 6.5 US 36.5 EU Display,
L'ARTISTE BY SPRING STEP WOMEN'S LIZZIE WEDGE SANDAL COLOR NAVY SIZE 9.5-10 M US,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Ros Hommerson Womens Candid Leather Closed Toe Loafers,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Bella Vita Womens Kimmy Black Wedge Sandals shoes 7 Medium (B,M) BHFO 9125,
Christian Louboutin Houghton off white nude 8 38 platform sandal shoe NEW 1575,