255 size size size 7 Badgley Mischka Kelly Ivory Ankle Strap Jeweled Sandals shoes e1d058
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Naturalizer Women's Subtle, White, 4 M US,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Merrell Women's Hollyleaf Sandal,Black,8 M US,
GUESS FLBRAH BLACK PAT03 MODEL PATENT LEATHER SANDALS,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Laura Biagiotti 602 Black White and gold Sandals Womens Flip Flops Footwear,.
Womens shoes CALPIERRE 1 (EU 34) sandals white satin Swarovski BT672-34,Stuart Weitzman Black Suede Ankle Strap Platforms Size 9 H1206 ,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Teva Men's, Terra Float Flip Sandal Charcoal 10.5 M,
- Roamers U 252a Unisex Leder Zwickel Jodhpur Reiten Stiefel,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Womens Tassel Lady Wedding Gladiator Open Toe Sandals shoes High Heel Purple US9,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Ana Lublin shoes Women Flip Flops Black 87169 BDT OUTLET,
SPRING STEP DUBLITA-W - DUBLITA Size - color ,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- MARCO TOZZI premio Women’'s 28631 Sling Back Sandals White (White Comb 197),
- Women's shoes EDDY DANIELE 7 (EU 37) sandals white leather swarovski AW359,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Steve Madden ESTEE Womens Estee Dress Sandal- Choose SZ color.,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- COBB HILL By Rockport Women's Irene Sandal Black Size 10 N,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
shoes ROBERTA GINEPRI women SANDALI BASSI black 4800RASO-NE,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Sandal Born Loren Natural Full Grain Leather,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Cosyfeet Extra Roomy Keira Womens Sandal 3 Colours EEEEE+ Fitting UK 3 3.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Tamaris Womens 28613 T-Bar Sandals gold (Bronce 900) 7.5 UK,
Naturalizer Womens Scout II Sandals,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- BY226 G. P. PER NOY BOLOGNA shoes black suede women sandals EU 35,
- NIB Sophie Leather Espadrille Wedge in Rhubarb Size 10 295,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Womens JOIE A LA PLAGE tan brown white leather strappy sandals sz. 6 NEW,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Donald J Pliner Womens Raza Slip On Moc Toe Bit Strap Perforated Loafers shoes,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Cole Haan Womens Black Leather Sandals 9.5 B,
- Nike Wmns Benassi Solarsoft Slide Black White Sports Sandals Slippers 705475-010,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Mephisto Black Leather Sandals, Wms Size 40 10,
Carlos by Carlos Santana Frauen Francesca Offener Zeh besonderer Anlass Riemchen,Fratelli pinktti Women's Leather White Beige Wedge Sligback Heel Size 6,
NEW WEEKEND shoe co. 21702 Women's Cross Strap Sandal Taupe Leather,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Womens Basic line heel pumps-PRETTY SMALL SIZE-Black-9cm heel-US2 EU32 KR210,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Kenneth Cole New York Vega Womens Heeled Sandals Indigo 8.5 US 6.5 UK,
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“excellent, like new condition.”|
|Heel Height:||High (3 in. and Up)||Occasion:||Bridal or Wedding|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7||Brand:|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||UPC:|
New COLE HAAN Size 6.5 ELVA Floral White Ankle Strap Sandals shoes 6 1 2,