Bernie Mev Womens Brighten Wedge Sandal (40 M, M, M, Bronze) f3c19f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Kenneth Cole New York Womens Blair 2 Leather Closed Toe Casual Espadrille San...,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Manolo Blahnik Sz 36.5 gold SlipOn Sandal 3 Heel,
CLARKS Women's Annadel Eirwyn Wedge Sandal Navy Nubuck 9.5 M US,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Matt Bernson Women's Lucia Stripe Leather Espadrilles Flats shoes 150, Sz 6 NIB,.
SIGERSON MORRISON Brown Tan Leather Sandals 9.5 LN Studs Straps SMEAST,Women's Toni Pons Lloret-5 Size US 9.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NEW WITH NO BOX Stubbs and Wootton orange Red Wedge Open Toe shoes SZ 9.5 NEW,
- Remonte Dorndorf Women's Remonte Ice White Detailed Low Wedge Heel Sandal,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Franco Sarto Women's Kristen Loafer, Black Fabric, Size 5.0,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
JBU by Jambu Women's Melon Flat, Red, Size 7.5 TASQ US 5.5 UK,
NEW Jessica Simpson shoes, Ginny Platform Wedge Sandals Size 10 Medium,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- ECCO Womens Shape 35 Block Heel Dress Sandal- Pick SZ color.,
- Nine West Women's Sharri Synthetic Gladiator Sandal - Choose SZ color,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Camper Aruga Sandals, Silver Leather, Adjustable Buckles, Wm Sz 37, Brand New,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Women's stiletto black leather high heel sandals Size 3 (210mm),
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Bettye Muller Concept Women's Shaye Slip On Sandal,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Amalfi by Rangoni Rambo Sandal,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Chaco Women's Zcloud Sport Sandal, 7 M US,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.shoes REBECCA VAN DIK women Sandali Alti blue 901-F1844BL,
Sandali women Tacco 7 Plateau Blk Pleaser JENNA-09,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Dyeables Women's Mila Champagne Shimmer Dress Sandals,
- New Algeria Fiona Black Leather Slides Sandals FIO-211 Womens Size 36 Reg US 6,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Ladies Remonte T-Bar Wedge Sandals 'D0452',
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Naughty Monkey SASHA SAMBA Womens Sasha Samba Wedge Sandal- Choose SZ color.,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Alexander Wang White Leather Ankle Strap Sandal Heels Women's US 9.5 EU 40,
- CLARKS Womens Ciera Glass Sandal (M)- Pick SZ color.,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
TORY BURCH Denim T-strap Wedge Wooden Heeled Sandals shoes US 10 UK 8,
Rieker Women's 68851 Closed Toe Sandals Red (Fire red) 3.5 UK,Chaco ZX3 Classic Sandals - Women's 7 - Java Ginger - New,
ANNA SUI Wedge Gladiator SANDALS Ladies 40 9.5 Brown Snake HEEL shoes New,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.AH382 BRACCIALINI shoes whiteo cuero women sandalias EU 36,EU 37,EU 39,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
A2 by Aerosoles Womens Drive Time Mule- Pick SZ color.,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size:||40 M EU|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||40 M EU||Brand:|
Does not apply
Amani Tan Suede Franco Sarto Slide Flat Sandal,