Merrell Womens District District District Mahana Toe Post Leather Sandals 16f334
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Jeffrey Campbell Sunmist Pink Suede Sandal Size 7 New NWT Woman shoes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Laura Biagiotti shoes Women Sandals Black 80182 BDT OUTLET,
OluKai Women's Ho'opio Leather Flip-Flop Tapa Leather Thong Sandals,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.DELIGHT-609RS - 6 Stiletto Heel, 1 3 4 Platform Peep Toe Ankle Strap Sandal Fe,.
Flip Flops On-The-Go 600 Skechers bluee Women,Rieker Womens 46335 Red Leather Cross Over Strap Fasten Antistress Summer shoes,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Sz 11-11.5 42 NEW ECCO Sandals Womens Offroad Lite Rainer Outdoor White,
- Andre Assous Women's Dainty Espadrille Wedge Sandal, Navy, 5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- David Tate Womens SWELL Leather Open Toe Casual Strappy Sandals, Black, Size 9.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Jimmy Choo studded Leather DARA FLAT Sandals Size 39, Black (9),
Pleaser Women's Unicorn 711T Heeled Sandal,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- VICENZA Strapped Sandals Tan heels sz 40 9M,
- Camilla Skovgaard Collar Kid Nubuck Sandals Size 38 8,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Ladies Gabor Wedge Sandals - 62826,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Rieker Sandaletten Sandalen schlamm (beige grey) Leder Lederdecksohle 37,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Kristina Brown Dr Martens Sandals Uk 5 Brand New In Box SOLD OUT ONLINE,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Dansko Women's Julie Wedge Sandal, White Leather Platforms Sz 11.5-12 Eu42 NWOB,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Aerosoles HEROISM Womens Heroism Dress Sandal- Choose SZ color.,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Gentle Souls Janelle bluee Black Leather Wedge Sandals size 6.5 M,
Sandal Isola Yara gold Grid Metallic,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Frye Womens Ruth Woven Slide Sandal White, 8M,
- Nine West Frauen Ronnie Offener Zeh leger Leder Slingback Sandalen black Groes,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Ladies Rieker Elegant Toe Post - V9591,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NEW Clarks Caslynn Shae Wedge Sandals gold Metallic Metal Dore Cork shoes Sz 9.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Ladies Shiny Leather Open Toe shoes high heel Platform Ankle Strap Pump Sandal,
- ECCO women TOUCH 25 S SANDALS shoes Ankle T Strap Leather PINK EU 41, USA 10-10.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Diba True Womens true ivy Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals, Tan, Size 11.0,
SANTAFE - MARY JANE SHOES FLANGE ALL LEATHER BLACK 37 - NEW & BOX,M4123L New Women's EMU Australia Palmgrove Tan Slip On Sandal US 7 M,
Sandali women Tacco 17 e Plateau Sexy Trasparente Fucsia Pleaser SKY-309UVT,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Marc O'Polo 70313971201302 Sandal, Sandales Bout Ougreen Femme,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Tredters Kap Women's Sandal 7.5 C D US - Pewter,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Vionic Orthotic Rest Bella Casual Thongs Sandals - White,