David Tate Womens Lexus Open Toe Casual Slingback Slingback Slingback Sandals b5ca6d
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nine West Women's Longitano Heeled Sandal,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Franco Sarto Frauen marcy Offener Zeh leger Knoechel Riemen Sandalen,
HARMONY HIERO WHITE LMMSSA60 Womens shoes Size 7 EUR 37 Leather Sandal Mephisto,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.AH549 JEFFREY CAMPBELL shoes beige patent leather women sandals EU 38,EU 39,.
KEEN Women's Whisper Water Sandals,Ivanka Trump Womens Rachae Open Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 7.0 10Xs,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Rockport Womens Flat Sandals Black Microsuede 8.5 US 6.5 UK srpt,
- 1.STATE Womens 1S-Genna Leather Open Toe Casual Slingback Sandals,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- LKNW Haflinger Green comfort NUBUCK Woven Sandals Mules Slides EU 37 US 7,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
BRAND NEW IN BOX Joie Women’s Rach Heeled Sandal, Dark Denim Size 40,
Taos Trulie bluesh Leather Cork Wedge Weave Strap Sandals - Women's Size 38(EUR),
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- shoes Embassy Downtown Sandals Teal, Size 5 - Not Able To Post Between 9-27 April,
- Teva Tirra 4266 Black Grey Womens Sport Sandals Size 9.5M,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Frauen Sandalen mit Absatz,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nicole Women's Carolina Slide Sandal,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adrienne Vittadini Women's Taytum Wedge Sandal,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Born Beyer In Black Ankle Strap Sandal 10,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Kenneth Cole New York Vega Womens Heeled Sandals Black 6 US 4 UK,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Sz 6 new EILEEN FISHER slide sandals Ruche Mule black leather low Heel,
Rohde Alba 5582 Ladies Mules Sandals Slippers Footbed Silver 89,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Reef Womens Sandals Slim Le Leather Flip Flops for Women W Cushion Bounce,
- Onex Women's Libbie Dress Sandal,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Gaia Flip Flop Sandal shoes with Ankle Strap by OkaB color Chai,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- SANDALO ALTO SPUNT PLATEAU AVORIO VERNICE,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Rocky Women's Endeavor Point Hiking Sandal,
- Cole Haan Frauen Original grand Offener Zeh leger Flache Sandalen,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
shoes STONEFLY women Sandali Bassi black Pelle naturale 108427-000S,
Dansko Daniela Womens Teak Black Leather Ankle Strap Sandals US 10.5 -11 EU 41,LOEFFLER RANDALL Women's Saffron-Vacn Flat Sandal,
Kenneth Cole New York Womens Katarina Leather Square Toe Casual, Black, Size 9.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.New Jessica Simpson Ingrim Womens Size 9.5M Brown Suede Fringed Platform Sandals,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
A2 by Aerosoles Womens Air Flow Wedge Sandal- Pick SZ color.,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Heel Type:||Cuban||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
Stuart Weitzman 75LESSNUDIST Patent Leather Black Sandal size 8,