Callisto Jeanet Womens Heeled Sandals blueshed 8 8 8 US 6 UK b85c5d
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Pink Paradox London Women's Marnie Thong Dress Sandal,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Womens Leather Pull On Loafers Fashion Pumps Block Low Heel shoes Spring Comfy S,
Fly London Mexu bluee Bridle Leather Fringe Ankle Strap Sandal 39 8 8.5 NEW,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Tory Burch Women's Size 8 Monroe Spark gold Leather Casual Flip Flops ZZ-1136,.
Bella Vita Womens Ora- Peep Toe Casual Mule, Nude Leather, Size 10.0,Women's Sandals OTBT Voyage in Mint,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Teva Women's W Terra Fi Lite Hiking Sandals Turquoise (City Lights bluee 544) .,
- 100% GENUINE ASH QUARTZ METALLIC SANDALS pink gold HEELS WOMENS SIZE 7,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- shoes REBECCA WHITE Femme black Cuir naturel RW-788-NE,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
shoes GRUNLAND Woman Slippers GREY Sequins,Fabric CB1667-40SARA-GR,
Ecco Womens 'Flash' Warm Grey Metallic Moon Rock Leather Sandals Sz 41 - 232753,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Dyeables Rue - color - Silver,
- Pleaser Women's Aspire 601 Platform Slide Clear PVC Silver Chrome Sandals,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Pink Dress Sandal,pink, 9 M US,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Ladies Clarks Sense Lily Smart Leather Low Wedge Heeled Sandals,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Silgreen's Womens Open Toed Sandal shoes With Adjustable Fasteners - Beige 7,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- White Mountain Women's Dreamy Heeled Sandal, Brown, 9 M US,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Hotter Womens Candice EXF Open-Toe Sandals Black (Black) 5 UK,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.bluee by Betsey Johnson Women's Sb-Halie Pump, Solid Silver, Size 9.5,
Women's shoes EDDY DANIELE 7 (EU 37) sandals white rope swarovski AW510,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Gentle Souls Nerissa Leather Wedge,
- NEW Vionic gold Cork Sandals Style 341 Skylar Women's Size 7,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Womens JOIE A LA PLAGE tan brown white leather strappy sandals sz. 6 NEW,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Mystique Women's Navy Studded Toe Ring Sandal Size 6,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Crocs Women's Drew Barrymore Isabella Strappy Sandal Flat - Choose SZ color,
- Womens Arizona Birkoflor Metallic Stones Standard Fit Black Copper UK Seller,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NWB Vince Rachelle 2 Suede Block Heel Sandals Slides, Cedar, Sz 6.5,
Steve Madden Women's Grace Flat Sandal,French Sole Foster Suede Wedge,
By James New Double Strap Slide Sandals Black 10,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Alegria by PG lite Ken sandals 37,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Ivanka Trump Women's Carthe Flat Sandal,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||8 US / 6 UK|
Does not apply
Dr. Scholl's Women's Court Wedge Sandal,