FLY London Yuta Lace-Up Open Open Open Toe Wedge Sandal Leather Khaki Size 36, US 5.5 300b3f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Chloe black leather sandals heels size 7uk(40eu),
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Tory Burch Mini Miller Flat Thong Sandal Reptile Yellow,
Guess Padton4 Womens Heeled Sandals Purple 6 US 4 UK,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Ladies Remonte Diamante Casual Hook And Loop Strap Sandals R5276,.
PUMA Women's Popcat WNS Velvet Rope Slide Sandal,Cole Haan Bayleen II Womens Size 8 B Nectar orange Sandal 297,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- GUESS OPAST Natural Multi Synthetic Sandal Size 9.5,
- Ladies Clarks Heeled Slingback Sandals Dalia Lotus,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Earth Suede Peep-Toe Wedge Sandals Curvet Dark Khaki 8W NEW A288114,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Sandalo con tacco JEFFREY CAMPBELL STEFANYA in pelle peltro - shoes women,
Classic shoes comfortable Comart women's sandals elegant heels leather black 39,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Caparros Frauen I-Star Offener Zeh besonderer Anlass Riemchensandalen silver Gro,
- Donald Pliner Evone Leather Sandal, 6,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Via Spiga Womens Wendi Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Steven by Steve Madden Frauen Katie Offener Zeh leger Leder Platform Sandalen Sc,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Eileen Fisher Slice Sport Platform Sandal , Nude Leather , Size 7.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Rieker 62461-80, Womens Heels Sandals White (White) 6 UK,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
VIA SPIGA CYNNA Green Man Made Designer Sandals Open Toe 8.0 M,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Gabor Tunis Sandalette , Powder Metallic, platino (Grata), Weite G 82.842.63,
Benjamin Walk Brynn - color - Silver,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Madeline Women's Wellington Sandal Walnut Heeled Sandals,
- Comfortiva - Womens - Alora, Black Multi, Size 8.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- women Rieker 62488 blue ou black Synthétique Sandales Compensées,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Kendall + Kylie Womens Chloe 2 Feather Slides Flat Sandals shoes BHFO 8801,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- FRYE Women's Ally Criss Cross Slide Sandal, Brown Leather, 9 M US - NEW,
- AVEC MODERATION Luxury Ladies Sandals Slipper Women’s Fluffy Fur Size UK 3 EU 36,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Steve Madden Womens Estee Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals,
Womens GERRY WEBER ALISHA black leather strappy sandal wedges sz. 36 NEW,Ellie shoes E-610-Mira 6 Wedge with Ankle Strap,
THE LIMITED Tatum 1 Womens Heeled Sandals natural 6.5 US 4.5 UK,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.ZARA BNWT BLACK SANDAL WITH ANKLE STRAPS UK4 US6,5 EU37,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
KEEN WOMEN'S VICTORIA WEDGE SANDAL RED Size 6.5,
Arnaldo Toscani 184902 Women's T-strap Thongs Flip Flops Ankle Strap bluee,