NIB Taryn pink ‘Marcy ‘Marcy ‘Marcy Satin’ Slingback Black Size 9M 4e8943
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Laura Vita Belfort 87 Jeans Womens Navy Leather Sandals,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Sandali Gioiello Beige Nudo Beige Trasparente Strass Eleganti Raso Clearly-418,
East 5th Womens Gaby Open Toe Special Occasion Slingback Sandals,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.AH549 JEFFREY CAMPBELL shoes beige patent leather women sandals EU 38,EU 39,.
HIGHEST HEEL Sexy Strappy Sandal Vinyl Panel Insert UV Reactive GLOW-111 orange,NIB 225 Loeffler Randall Mara Closed-Toe Espadrille Flat 6,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- CLARKS WOMENS LEATHER OPEN TOE HEELED SANDALS-ORABELLA IRIS,
- Roxy Womens Tigres Open Toe Casual Slide Sandals,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Women's Cole Haan Slide Dark Brown 4 Size 9.5M 75,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Women's Clarks Artisan Wedge Sandal Temira Compass gold Metallic 26116256,
Helle Comfort Dally Bronze Columbia Snog Sandals Sz 43 Us 12,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Women's shoes EDDY DANIELE 7 (EU 37) sandals multicolor leather AX895-37,
- Bed Stu Gina Wedges Brown Woven Leather Platform Wooden Size 6.5 (Runs Small),
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Reiss Frauen COLLINS Offener Zeh leger Sandalen mit Keilabsatz,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Art Creta, Women’s Sandals Red (Granada) 9 UK,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
LADIES CLARKS LEATHER ANKLE STRAP FLAT SUMMER CASUAL SANDALS SHOES BOTANIC IVY,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Chloe 'Marcie' Cork Wedge Sandal (Size 42),
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Kickers Pietra, Sandals Open Toe Woman,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Sandal Born Padron Brown Full Grain Leather,
French Sole Frauen Venus Spitzenschuhe leger Sandalen mit Keilabsatz blue Groess,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Via Spiga Womens Gwenda Toe Ring Sandal Dark Olive Size 5.5 M US,
- Innocent souple comme le beurre Sandales EN CUIR shoes estival 185-ss01,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- MARC FISHER Adalyn Perfed Perforated Leather Espadrille Wedge Sandal Tan Size 7,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Women's shoes EDDY DANIELE 7 (EU 37) sandals white rope swarovski AW516,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Edeo Sandali scamosciati su una spilla,
- NEW MERRELL 1229013 WOMEN SLIP-ON SANDALS 8 M EU 38.5 M BLACK FABRIC.,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Loeffler Randall Womens Elsie Pink Slide Sandals 6.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 8439,
VINCE Eres Waterproof Platform Sandal E2295T1 150 NEW,Fila Disruptor Sandal women Black White Sintetico e Tessile Sandali - 7 UK,
Steve Madden Womens Teagen Caged Sandal, bluesh Nubuck, Size 8.0,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Franco Sarto Frauen Flache Sandalen Weiss Groesse 6 US 37 EU,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Walking Cradles Women's Pool Strappy Sandal,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Slingback Sandals||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 9|
Rieker Ladies Sandals Sandals Black 67162 Real Leather New,