Skechers Womens Womens Womens Flex Appeal 2.0 ¿ Summer Patrol 1299a1
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Volatile Women's Aura Sandal - Choose SZ color,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Fly London Comb Womens Ladies Jesus Sandals Black bluee Brown Red White Size 4-8,
Badgley Mischka Retro II Platform Rhinestone Sandals 499, Nude, 8.5 US,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.David Tate Women's Wish Heeled Sandal,.
US shoes Size Women Open Toe Espadrille Ankle Strap Casual Platform Sandals,Ladies Clarks Slip On Block Heeled Nubuck Mule Sandals Orabella Daisy,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Hush Puppies Sasha Wedge Sandal Red shoes Ladies Summer Suede,
- Clarks Trois Terre de Sienne Sandales Cuir,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Charles by Charles David Women's Lilla Wedge Sandal Nude Suede Heeled Sandals,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Otto Kern 70497 Leder Keilsandalette black 186555,
Ralph Lauren Espadrille Wedges- Size 6B,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Flip Flops On-The-Go 600 Skechers Grey Women,
- Rieker Massa Women shoes Women's Anti-stress Mules Leisure Slippers L0396,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Steve Madden MESA Women's Espadrille Strappy Lace Up Sandals Flats Black US 7,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Tory Burch Thora Black Sandals Size 4M,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nina New Susanna Brown Womens shoes Size 8.5 M Sandals MSRP 158,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Chris-T Womens Open Toe Mules Sandal Flats Studs Flip-Flops Strappy Studded...,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
black Giardini P805854D gold Calzature Sandali Bassi shoes women,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Ana Lublin shoes Femme Nu-pieds et Tongs black 87172 BDT,
Naturalizer Frauen Felicity Offener Zeh leger Leder Slingback Sandalen blue Groe,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- La Plume Women's Jen Beige Nubuck 9 M US,
- MARCO TOZZI 28740, Sandales Bout Ougreen Femme,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Mayari Sandal Mocha color Size 40 For Woman's - Free Shipping,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Betsey Johnson Womens Evie Open Toe Special Occasion, pink gold, Size 8.0,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- A+ Finn Comfort Jersey Black Metallic Tourist Sandals Leather shoes 37 7 Clogs,
- ISSEY MIYAKE PLEATS PLEASE Lady's Sandals Pumps shoes 23.5cm Elastic Mesh Heels,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Pleaser Womens Delight 609RBS Ankle Strap Sandal Neon Hot Pink Patent Neon Multi,
Sam Edelman Desi Black Suede Leather Gladiator Sandal Women's sizes 5-11 NEW,Ladies NAOT Brown leather wedge sandal NIB Size41(40)9.5-10,
Atelje 71 Jask Black Dress Sandals 7M Us Eu 38,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Caparros Womens helena Fabric Open Toe Special, Mushroom Metallic, Size 5.0,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Bellini Women's Gwen Strappy Wedge Sandal Peach Polyurethane Sandals,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Does not apply|
|Shipping Weight:||6.1 ounces|
shoes ISABELLE LEPIRO' women Sandali Alti BEIGE Pelle naturale 35360GE,