Sam Edelman Edelman Edelman Women’s Mel Platform Sandal Heel 6.5 Womens shoes 2e9cb8
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NEW 129 Karl Lagerfeld-Tineet- Block 2” Heels T-Strap Studded Sandal shoes -7,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Stuart Weitzman Black Suede Swifty 9.5 ankle strap,
NWOB Mystique Seahorse Sandals Size 8 Mystique Sandals Size 8 Sandals Size 8,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Kork-Ease Doughty Double Ankle Strap Gladiator Sandal Leather gold Size 9,.
New Django & Juliette Jimber Womens shoes Casual Sandals Sandals Flat,KEEN Women's Newport H2 Sandal Black Bright pink 9.5 B(M) US,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- LADIES PADDERS SANDALS METALLIC REPTILE CRUISE,
- New gentle souls pewter gladiator sandal size 7 Retail 220.00,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Naot Women's Afrodita Platform Dress Sandal - Choose SZ color,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Women's Sandals OTBT Joyride in Dove Grey,
Cole Haan Lavelle Beige Womens shoes Size 11 M Sandals MSRP 190,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Fly London shoes Femme 36 Sun Sandales Compensé Escarpins Salomés Neuf UK3,
- Alegria Vita Pewter Patent Leather Comfort T-Strap Slide Sandals 36 6 6.5 NEW,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Lucky Women's VENEESHA Dress Sandal Almond 10 M US,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE BERNARDO PETRA BOW SLIDE SANDALS sz 8.5M (as is),
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIB Elites by Walking Cradles AMORE Women’s Cork Wedge Peep Toe Sandals I,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Designer PONS QUINTANA Black Silver Woven Leather Wedge Sandals UK 6 39 NEW,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
shoes ROBERTA GINEPRI Femme TAUPE Cuir naturel SAY4257P.TA.01,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Pleaser Womens Adore-770 Ankle-Strap Sandal,Leopard Brown,12 M US,
Josef Seibel Ladies Leather Clog Sandals Mules Catalonia64 In Size 37 UK 4,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- AH379 BRACCIALINI shoes multicolor cuero women sandalias EU 36,EU 37,EU 38,EU,
- Pierre Cardin MICHELINE_black Sandals Women's - colour Black UK,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Aravon Sofia AAO05BK Black Sandals shoes 9 B,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Stuart Weitzman Nudist June gold Womens shoes Size 6.5 M Sandals MSRP 375,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Pleaser Demonia Emily 100 Black Platform Gothic Lolita Bat Buckle Slide Sandals,
- BY226 G. P. PER NOY BOLOGNA shoes black suede women sandals EU 35,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
IVY KIRZHNER LUSH - Sandals black Women shoes Size 8.5,
Women's shoes EDDY DANIELE 7 (EU 37) sandals beige suede AW485-37,Womens Gladiator Strappy Sandals Open Toe High Heels Ankle Strap Slingback shoes,
Keen Women's pink Sport Sandal,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Women's Worishofer Comfort Sling-Back Sandal Black 562,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nina Frauen Offener Zeh besonderer Anlass Riemchensandalen silver Groesse 8.5 US,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Sandal||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 6.5|
LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Frauen Harietta Offener Zeh leger Leder Knoechel Riemen S,