shoes PIERFRANCESCO VINCENTI VINCENTI VINCENTI Femme black Cuir naturel PIE927.NE.01 64a754
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Bonavi Leather Wedge Low Comfort Slide Sandal,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
WALDLÄUFER Haliett Sandalette blue Velourleder Wechselfußbett,
Skechers Womens Plaform Wedge shoes Cali Memory Foam US W 9( NNO31),
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Giesswein Veitsch Red Womens Sandals,.
Soludos Womens Flat Sandals Navy 6 US 4 UK,Tory Burch USED Womens 8 M Logo Leather Sandals Slides shoes,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Ladies Remonte Casual Fashion Sandals R5245,
- Aerosoles Women's Right Plush Strappy Sandal,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Charles David Women's Birch Gladiator Sandal, Cognac, Size 8.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Rebecca Minkoff Sz 6 Kimiko Black Leather gold Stud Platform Wedge Heel Sandals,
Padders Cruise Wide Fitting Leather Sandal,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Callisto Womens Kallie Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals, Black, Size 8.0,
- Women Vegan Flat Sandal T-Strapped Metal Buckle Ecological Black Breathable,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
TEVA TROPICAL PEACH MIDFORM UNIVERSAL GEOMETRIC LEATHER SANDALS, US 10 41 NIB,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIB Vince Camuto Womens Mikal Sandal - White - size 6M,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Walking Cradles Frauen Pasha Offener Zeh leger Leder Riemchensandalen black Gr,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- LADIES CLARKS ORABELLA IRIS BUCKLE LOW HEEL SLINGBACK CASUAL SUMMER SANDALS SIZE,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Pebble Pressure Massage Slipper for Women Black color,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Jessica Simpson Womens Karema Leather Open Toe Casual Slide, Black, Size 8.5,
Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Women's Metro Heeled Sandal, Black, Size 8.0 ZBSY,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Stuart Weitzman Rhinestone Chain Bejeweled Slippers Sandal US 6.5,
- Nine West Women's Gallmeyer Leather Dress Sandal - Choose SZ color,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Padders CHARLIE Ladies Womens Leather Extra Wide (2E) Mule Sandals Black Combi,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Robert Clergerie Ela Espadrille size 10 (40),
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Isapera shoes 409007 BlackｘMulticolor 8,
- NEW Designer calf hair sandals, size 8,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Zara AU Women purplec pointed toe high-heel sandals 3360 001 081,
Paul Green Michel He Strappy Sandals 228, Nude, 10 US,Aegoldsoles Frauen Sandalen mit Absatz blue Groesse 8.5 US 39.5 EU,
Coconuts by Matisse Women's Plantain Sandal, Black Patent, 9 M US.,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Chaco Z 2 Yampa Heathered Comfort Sandal Women's sizes 5,6 NEW,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NEW NO BOX Stubbs and Wootton orange Red Wedge Open Toe shoes SZ 9 NEW,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Semelle Intérieures:||Cuir||Couleur dominante:||NERO|
|Dessus:||Cuir naturel||Hauteur du talon:||4 Centimètres|
Karl Lagerfeld Paris Embroidered bluee Satin Slides Size 6.5 Farica2 Slip On Mule,