VINCE VINCE VINCE Haley Brown Womens shoes Size 7 M Heels MSRP 395 ff590c
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Clarks Artisan Espadrille Wedge Sandals Petrina Selma Black 9.5M NEW A274791,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
WOMEN'S CHACO ZX2 CLASSIC SANDAL, NEW, DOLMAN PINE Size 7,
Sandali silver Strass Tacco Alto 12 Plateau Eleganti PLEASER LUMINA-26,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.DELIGHT-609RS - 6 Stiletto Heel, 1 3 4 Platform Peep Toe Ankle Strap Sandal Fe,.
Kmb. shoes 321566 bluee 37,Kenneth Cole New York Irene Womens Platform Sandals Sand 6.5 US 4.5 UK KyJ,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Skechers Pc Amado Hombre Casual con Encaje Espuma Viscoelástica,
- Benjamin Walk Eliza - color - Silver,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Tahari Frauen Melissa Offener Zeh leger Mules,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
KEEN EVO Newport H2 Brown bluee Womens Sandals Size 8.5,
INC International Concepts Womens Haili Open Toe Casual, pink gold, Size 6.0,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- New Womens Born CaityTurquoise Wedge Heels Sz 11,
- Volatile Women's Mayfield Wedge Sandal, Nude, 8 B US,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
BRIGHTON Tamyra Brn Patent Leather Croc Embossed Slide High Heel Sandal Sz7 NWB,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Taos 'Trulie' bluesh Leather Cork Wedge Weave Strap Sandals - Women's Size 38(EU),
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Prada Black Patent Leather Crystal Embellished T Strap Heeled Sandals SZ 39,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- LADIES SHOES FOOTWEAR - Flyflot Sandal 36585 white,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Roman Gladiator Ladies Strappy Knee High Sandal Boots Europe High Heel shoes New,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Jessica Simpson Women's Bellanne Heeled Sandal - Choose SZ color,
Różowe Caprice sandały buty damskie 28303,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- AE542 BRACCIALINI shoes yellow leather women sandals EU 37,EU 38,EU 39,
- TEVA TERRA FI 4 LA MANTA BLACK SPORT HIKING SANDALS, WOMEN US 9.5 EUR 40.5 NEW,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Womens JOIE A LA PLAGE tan brown white leather strappy sandals sz. 6 NEW,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Sandal Dr. Scholl's Jasmin bluee,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Karlia Sandal, Silver, Size 9.0 US 7 UK,
- André Assous Frauen Brigitte-A Offener Zeh leger Sandalen mit Keilabsatz black,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Adilette New Bold Women Pool shoes Sandals Slip on shoes White,
Kenneth Cole New York Darla Womens Heeled Sandals burgundy 9 US 7 UK,Reef Womens Rover XT Sandal Flip Flops Slipper Footwear,
Naturalizer Women's Tinda Ankle Strap Silver Leather Sandals,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Earthies shoes - Women's Acadia Henna Leather Sandal US 9.5, UK 7.5, EUR 40,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Naturalizer Womens Betina 2 Round Toe Casual Slide, Black Tumbled, Size 4.5,
Donald J Pliner Frauen Jace-OLVP Peep Toe leger Wildleder Platform Sandalen Schw,