Nine West Women's Xen Xen Xen Leather Dress Sandal - Choose SZ color e03182
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Jewel Badgley Mischka Women's Henderson Dress Sandal - Choose SZ color,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Propet Women's Marina Slide,
Marc Joseph New York Bryant Women's Flats & Oxfords, new leopard, Size 5.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Badgley Mischka Shelly Strappy Wedge Sandal Size 9 Ivory Satin MSRP 225,.
Cole Haan Women's Chelsea Flared-Heel Pump Size 6US,VIONIC AMBER ADJUSTABLE SANDAL WOMENS SIZE 9,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Vince Camuto Women's Sharrey Slide Sandal Tipsy Taupe Peep Toe Block Heel Mule,
- Geox D Vega C, Sandales Bout Ougreen Femme,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- New Ecco Denim bluee Womens Babett Sandal Size 4-9.5 US Casual Dress Beach Walk 1,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Women High Top Leather Ankle Boots Lace Up Flip Flops Thong Bohemia Sandals,
Pierre Hardy tri-color sandals Sz 37,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Callisto Shalome Womens Wedged Sandals Silver 6 US 4 UK,
- Real fur slides, real fur slippers, fur slides, fur slippers, fur sandals, fur,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Tory Burch Thora Black Patent Leather Sandals Flip Flops Size 8.5 M Authentic,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- ZARA Leather Sandals Sz 7.5 38 Embellished Black Jewels Black Heels Party NWT,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
New Bounty by El Vaquero clear Sandals Size 36 US 6,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Anthropologie Pour La Victoire Lake Snake Embossed Tassel Slide Sandal 7M,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Badgley Mischka Womens Thelma gold Evening Sandals 6 Medium (B,M) BHFO 8135,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Padders Womens Vienna Ankle Strap Sandals Size UK 5 Colour Metallic,
Hot Gladiator Womens Sandals shoes Leather Strappy Knee High Lace Up Wedge Boots,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Via Spiga Women's Carson Dress Sandal, Cuoio Leather, Size 7.5,
- Ivanka Trump HETHAL Womens Suede Leather Dress SandalSz 9 Turquoise NIB . 130,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Josef Seibel Debra 19 Women's Leather Sandals in Red, bluee or Brown,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Vince Camuto Peep Toe Sandals Evalan Shell 10W NEW A306363,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- New Size 260 Ladies 9 Betula Tango Sand Iridescent Green Jeweled Crystal Sandals,
- Bernardo Dark orange Leather Handcrafted in Thong Flip Flop shoes Size 6 M,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NEW Vionic Embellished Leather Thong Sandals - MIMI - PINK Size 9,
NIB Cobb Hill Patina CAG37BK Black Suede Close-Toe Fisherman Sandal Size 11,Chaco black bluee Z 1 Yampa adventure sandals,
6 M vintage 90s black moc croc leather BRIGHTON Titian slide sandals heels shoes,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.ALEGRIA Alegria Womens Verona Sandal - 39 M- Pick SZ color.,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Padders Ladies Mule Sandals - Charlie,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
Earth Suede Peep-Toe Wedge Sandals Curvet Dark Khaki 6M NEW A288114,