Adidas Adidas Adidas Womens Energy Boost shoes AF4936 Purple Sz 8.5 W 532995
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
ADIDAS GAZELLE ORIGINALS WOMEN's CASUAL US SIZE 6.5 BLACK - gold - WHITE NEW,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Performance Women's Ultra Boost Street Running shoes - Choose SZ color,
New Adidas OG ADV EQT Support PK Racing Aqua Pack BZ0008 Running Womens Size 8.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Zoom Winflo 3 Black White-Anthracite 831562-001 Women's SZ 5.5,.
Adidas Women's NMD_R1 Boost shoes sneakers new CQ2011 Black Carbon White,ADIDAS NMD R1 primeknit camo glitch grey WOMANS SHOES NEW US 7.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Lunarepic Low Flyknit Women's Running shoes 843765 501 Size 12,
- Nike Air Force 270 Mens shoes White Metallic Silver ah6772-100,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Stella McCartney Adizero Adios Black Red White Women's Sz 8 AC8517 NEW ,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
ADIDAS HIGH TOP SHOES WHITE COMFORT WOMENS WEDGE BOOTS WALKING AW3968 NIB PRM,
New Nike Womens Air Max 1 Ultra Moire Run Running shoes 704995-403 Sz 10.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Performance Women's Crazyflight X Mid W Vol - Choose SZ color,
- Nike Women's Roshe Two Flyknit 365 Ankle-High Fashion Sneaker,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Wmns Lunarepic Flyknit Running Womens shoes White Black 818677-101 NO BOX,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NEW Adidas Ultra Boost X All-Terrain Purple-bluee Multicolor melange Women 8US,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE AIR SOLARSOFT ZIGZAG BLACK US Size Men 7,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S RUNNING ULTRABOOST ALL TERRAIN SHOES CLEAR orange OFF WHITE,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Womens Nike Air Presto Ultra SI Mushroom Black Pink 917694-200 Running QS Sz 7,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Originals zx 8000 401457 UK6 OG MITA 9000 7000 STELLA AQUA 4000 1000C TR,
Adidas Ultra Boost 19 W f35283,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas AQ0916 EQT Support ADV Running shoes white Sneakers,
- Adidas Women's Casual Classic White Sneakers Low-Top Lace-Up Glossy Toe,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Originals Women's Superstar Glossy Toe Fash - Choose SZ color,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas STELLA MCCARTNEY x ULTRA BOOST 'TRIPLE WHITE' - FTWWHT - BB0820 - SAMPLE,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Blazer Low LX Women Classic Fashion Sneaker AA2017 100 Summit White Size 9,
- New Nike Zoom Rival S 9 Sprint Track Racing Purple 907565-505 Women's Size W Bag,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Blazer Mid 77 VNTG Vintage OG Men Women shoes Sneakers Pick 1,
Nike Mens Tanjun Premium Running Sneaker Black Black Anthracite 12,Nike Little Runner Print Women's shoes Size 6,
Nike Alpha Menace Elite Football Cleats White Team Crimson FSU SZ ( 877141-161 ),. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Women's Adidas Solar Boost W Black BC0674 Size 10 100% Running shoes New,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Vintage 1990s ACG Trail Compound Black Hiking Boots Size 8.5,
Adidas adizero Tempo 9 shoes Women's Size 9.5,