Adidas Originals Women's Deerupt Runner shoes shoes shoes Size 5 us CQ2912 80ca71
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE LEBRON XII Size 44,5 (10,5US),
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Alphabounce Beyond - Women's Black Black Grey AC8633,
NIKE AIR MAX AXIS shoes for women Style AA2168, NEW & AUTHENTIC, US size 7.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.New Women's Nike Presto Fly Sz 6.5-8.5 Black White Running shoes 910569-006,.
Adidas Originals Nizza Slipon Womens Wmns Casual shoes Black White CQ3104 NEW,Adidas Women's Originals NMD_XR1 Running shoes Trace bluee Sesame BY9819 NEW,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Black Adidas Originals U_PATH RUN SHOES Jr. G28107 shoes,
- Adidas Samoa + Womens Style By3528 ICEPNK,ICEPNK,White Womens Size 10,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas black Radial tubulaire 723,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
1812 adidas SWIFT RUN Women's Training Running shoes B37717,
VINTAGE NIKE AIR STREAK 1999 US9.5 ICARUS SPIRIDON MAX 90s 80s RARE JAPAN 70s,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE The 10 Blazer MID 'All Hallows EVE',
- Nike Wmns Air Force 1 07 SE PRM Ribbon Pack Citron Women’s Size 12 (AH6827-700),
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Wmns Lunarepic Flyknit Running Womens shoes White Black 818677-101 NO BOX,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Mayfly Mens Running Trainers 310703 Sneakers shoes,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Zoom All Out Women Purple Athletic shoes Size 9M Pre Owned FJ,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Womens nike shoes size 8,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE KD VII EXT CNVS QS Plaid and Polka Dots Sneakers kn1335 Multi-color US 10.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas EQT Support Sock Primeknit Running shoes Casual Black-Mint-White B37530,
1807 adidas QUESTAR RIDE Women's Training Running shoes DB1308,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Women's Crazytrain Pro W Cross Trainer - Choose SZ color,
- Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Elite FG RAISED ON CONCRETE AH7380-060 10.5 Soccer Cleat,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE ZOOM LEBRON 6 BIG APPLE PROMO SAMPLE south beach cork galaxy solar red 10.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- shoes ADIDAS women grey PU,Tela BB1728,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Womens NIKE White Airmax 270 Girls Lifestyle RUNNING SHOES UK SIZE 6,
- shoes Nike JAMES LeBron 15,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Women's Response Trail W Running shoes CP8690 Size 10 New in the box,
Adidas Women's Edge Lux 2 Sneakers Size 5 to 10 us CG4705,Nike Air Force 1 Hight Top Women Pink With Floral Print RARE.FIND Size 10 M,
NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS SAMBApink SHOES CORE BLACK gold PLATFORM,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike ACG Air Max Goadome Boots (865031-303) Olive Canvas Anthracite Sz 9.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Tubular X 2.0 W Womens BY9748 PEAGRE,PEAGRE,OWHITE Womens Size 9,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||US Shoe Size (Women's):||5|
1811 adidas ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR Women's Sneakers Sports shoes D97998,