Women's Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Cross Training shoes shoes shoes Size 6 924595 040 NIB fe5b15
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Stna Smith Womens Trainer shoes White gold Size 5.5 RRP -,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
WMNS Nike Air Max 1 SE SZ 7 White Black 881101-100,
NIKE ZOOM PEGASUS 34 SHIELD GS DARK GREY RUNNING 922849 001 Size 6Y = WMNS 7.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Jordan Retro I 1 High OG DAVID LETTERMAN ON AIR 555088-606 Red Crimson,.
Nike Internationalist Womens Dark Grey Suede & Textile Trainers,Adidas Sports Women's White Grey textile,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike 415445-102 Men's Nike Air Monarch IV Training shoes White Metallic Silver,
- Women BB6864 Adidas I 5923 Running shoes red white sand sneakers,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Max size 7,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN SZ WMNS 8.5 (634835 802),
Adidas Originals Gazelle W Suede Pink Ash Pearl White Linen Women shoes CQ2186,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Jordan Super.Fly MVP PF Black Infrared 23 Men Basketball shoes AR0038-060,
- Adidas Originals Deerupt Runner Women's Linen Black CQ2913,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE BOYS MAX GOADOME BOOT Black - Footwear Boots 11,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- ADIDAS NMD RUNNER R2 WOMENS WMNS PK PRIMEKNIT BY9520 GREY WHITE PINK NEW,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Metcon 3 Amp 849808-104 White Glacier bluee Training shoes Women’s Size 11,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers yellow ARANCIO D96604D,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
160 Women's Nike Air Force 1 SF Mid Vast Grey (AA3966-005) Sz 5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Womens Adidas Energy Boost Women's Running Runners Sneakers Casual shoes - bluee,
NIKE men SCARPA SNEAKER CASUAL TEMPO LIBERO 924447 400 AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 LTR,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 749552-600 Women's Nike Juvenate Print Running shoes NBL RD WHT UNVRSTY RD ,
- Adidas black Correa invasora tubular 632,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR NUEVOS whiteOS NÚMERO 6,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- ADIDAS W ULTRABOOST RUNNING ASH PEARL WHITE BB6309 US WMNS SZ 9,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- WOMENS ADIDAS ORIGINALS EQT BASKETBALL ADV SZ 7.5 GREY WHITE CORAL AC7351,
- Nike Hoodland Suede Trainers Mens Athleisure Footwear shoes Sneakers,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Womens Pre Montreal Racer Vintage Running shoes bluee Green Size 7,
Adidas ADILETTE NEW BOLD Women's Sandals Slippers Slides Flip Flops B28117,Nike Roshe Run One HYP KJCRD Tiempo Mens Lifestyle Running shoes Pick 1,
Adidas Pureboost Rebeg W Women's shoes,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Women's Supernova W Running shoes 5 UK,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas NWB Adistar Boost W ESM NWB Women's shoes Size 9 88859112273,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 3.5||Model:|
Metcon DSX Flyknit 2
|EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||EUR 38.5||Color:|
Matte Silver/Light Silver/Mica Green/Celestial Teal
|Style:||Cross Training / Weightlifting Shoes||Product Line:||Nike Metcon|
|Shoe Height:||Low Top||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 6|
Does not apply
Adidas Women's Courtset Sneaker, - Choose SZ color,