Adidas EQT Basket ADV Womens AC7351 Grey Coral Knit Athletic Athletic Athletic shoes Size 7 f68cd5
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
ADIDAS WOMENS ASWEEGO TRACE blueE RAW INDIGO RUNNING SHOES 2019 FREE POST AUST,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike SF Air Force 1 MID FIF Vintage Wine AJ1698-600 Women's shoes Multi Size,
Nike Air Max Down 2-New Women's Cheerleading shoes Size 10,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Force 270 Mens shoes White Metallic Silver ah6772-100,.
Adidas Women's Edge Lux 2 W Fitness shoes White (Ftwbla Balcri Negbás 000) 5 UK,Adidas sportivo women bianco pelle 45160,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Wmns Air Presto PRM Muslin Flat gold Star shoes 878071-103 NEW,
- Womens NIKE ROSHE LD-1000 QS Black Trainers 819843 001,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Manoadome Winter Boot 844358-004 Light Bone Size 11.5 NWOB,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Black Eqt Support Rf In CQ2172,
NIKE CITY KNIFE 3 FLYKNIT SNEAKER 896284-401 FOR WOMEN,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Originals EQT Support ADV W White Semi Frozen Yellow Women shoes DB0401,
- Adidas Run Lux Clima W Off White Grey Ash Pearl Women Running shoes CQ0595 8.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Duel Racer Volt Bright Crimson Black Men Running shoes Sneakers 918228-700,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Dunks Desert Bloom Womens Size 8,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
1805 adidas TUBULAR VIRAL 2.0 Women's Training Running shoes CQ3011,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Pureboost X Clima [BB6089] Women Running shoes White Silver-Grey,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Originals Womens W Stan Smith BOOST Metallic Silver BB0108 Ultra Retro OG,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIB 150 Nike Women's Shox Gravity Casual Sneakers Red Crush Wild Cherry,
Adidas NMD_CS1 PK Womens AQ1136 White Clear orange Primeknit shoes Size 7,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Shield 907328-001 Black Obsidian NO BOX TOP,
- Nike Court Force High Top Valentine's Day Sneakers Size 8 316117-172,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- [Adidas] CG6618 Sambapink Women Men Running shoes Sneakers Black,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Static non-Reflective size UK13 US13.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- DS NIKE 2011 AIR FLIGHT ONE GALAXY WOLF GREY 8.5 PENNY MAX FOAMPOSITE FORCE 1,
- Adidas ZX Flux J CM8134 black,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
ADIDAS CHAUSSURE SUPERSTAR - WHTBLK - 4 1 2 (4059812545786),
Adidas Terrex Agravic W Black Grey Three Ash Green Womens Hiking shoes Size 10M,844994-001 Women's Nike Roshe One Lifestyle shoes Black Dark Grey Sizes 6-10 NIB,
Adidas Revenergy Boost Techfit Womens Crossfit Circuit Training Running shoes,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.New Nike Golkana Boots Women's Black Suede Leather Faux Fur Lined size 7.5 or 9,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike MEN'S SB Dunk Low TRD QS REVERSE WHEAT SIZE 11.5 BRAND NEW REESE FORBES,
WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD_R1 STLT PK [CQ2031],