ADIDAS WOMENS GRAND COURT SNEAKER WHITE PINK SHOES 2019 2019 2019 BEST SELLER 25d8bb
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Women's NMD_r1 Running shoes Granite Granite Clear orange,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas NMD R1 Primeknit PK Solar Pink Womens AQ1104 Sz 10,
Adidas Flashback W BB5323 black halfshoes,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE AIR MAX 270 SNEAKERS MENS AH8050-019-BLACK-PHOTO blueE,.
Adidas Vantage Womens Miscellaneous Trainers 9-125,ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS EQT ADV RACING SHOES B37092 CORE BLACK CORE BLACK WHITE,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE WMNS SIZE 7 FLYKNIT ZOOM AGILITY (BLACK WHITE),
- Mens Adidas Ultra Boost M - AQ4005 - Green Turquoise Trainers,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Iniki Runner Womens BY9094 Icey Pink White Gum Running shoes Size 10,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Zoom Cage 3 HC Womens Size 9.5 Tennis shoes 918199 403 bluee Fury NEW,
Women's Nike Air Max+ 2012 bluee Glow Grey White Running shoes 487679-410 sz 7.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Dunk Sky Hi 528899 001 Medium Grey Sport Fuchsia-Sail Wmn Sz 7.5 Wedge,
- 1805 adidas SUPERSTAR SLIP-ON Women's Sneakers Sports shoes AC8582,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro WNTR Winterized XII Black Men Women GS Kids Pick 1,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- DS NIKE 2005 DUNK AP MEDIUM GREY SUEDE 9 MAX SAFARI 180 95 1 FORCE TRAINER 97,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
SHOES ADIDAS STAN SMITH J - B32703,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Alphabounce Instinct J White Grey Black Kid Junior Women shoes B42269,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Pure Boost X Training AQ5221 Women's Running Limited Edition,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Blazer Mid Vintage Suede Cobblestone Pure Platinum 917862-001 Womens SZ 9.5,
NEW WOMENS NIKE FREE Distance 2 PINK blueE Black Size 10,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Originals FLB_Runner W Linen Ash Pearl Gum Women Running shoes B28181,
- Nike Air Max 1 VT QS Tech Pack Black Silver New US_9 UK_8,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- 1901 adidas ORIGINALS HYPERSLEEK Women's Sneakers Sports shoes G54050,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Sneakers Adidas raf simons stan smith Unisex - Leder (S7459),
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Roshe NM Flyknit One Rosherun Running Volt Women shoes 843386-701 SIZE 9.5,
- Nike x Supreme Air Humara '17 black 924464-001 - men's US9.5 (new),
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
7 Women’s Nike AF1 Air Force 1 ‘07 RED orange WHITE MULTICOLOR CASUAL RUNNING,
New Womens adidas Grey Gazelle Suede Trainers Retro Lace Up,Adidas Revenergy Boost Techfit Womens Crossfit Circuit Training Running shoes,
New Women adidas Originals NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Size 6.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Originals Superstar 2 shoes Women's Sneakers Leather White DB1210,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Women's Originals Arkyn Burgundy Grey CG6222,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Style:||Running, Cross Training|
NIKE Mens Black & White Suede Leather Fashion Sneakers Sz 8,