Wmns Nike Air Huarache Run Black White Size 8.5 634835 634835 634835 006 Running Max 90 95 c689f8
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Women's Nike Free RN Motion FK 2017 Size 12 (880846 005) Wolf Grey Cool Grey,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Womens Nike Air Max Plus SE - 862201 600 - Red Stardust Red Stardust Sail Traine,
Adidas OKAPI sneakers women size 9 US white pearl leather red suede,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.ADIDAS FALCON W SNEAKERS black B28129,.
Nike Jordan Hydro XI 11 Retro Slide Sandal Bred Black Red Size 8 AA1336 001 New,Women BA9998 Adidas INIKI Running shoes orange grey brown sneakers,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike WOMEN'S Free Run Laser orange Pink Blast SIZE 9 BRAND NEW,
- Adidas Womens Terrex Fast GORE-TEX Surround Trail Running shoes Trainers,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Women's Supernova W Running shoes 4.5 UK,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Roshe Two Flyknit V2 Women's Running Training shoes Grey 917688 002,
NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS DEERUPT RUNNER SHOES CLOUD WHITE gold METALLIC,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- ADIDAS WM TUBULAR Running shoe Maroon CQ3013 UK3.5-6.5 03',
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski - VIVID blueE WHITE - BLACK 333824 416 DS SZ 8,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Stan Smith Adicolor S80250 Womens shoes,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- [Adidas] CG6618 Sambapink Women Men Running shoes Sneakers Black,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Eqt Support Adv Womens Style By9110 CBLACK,CBLACK,SUBGRN Womens Size 5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Women's Rockadia W Trail Runner - Choose SZ color,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 LTD Olive Trace Cargo Green Men's Trainers BA7748,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Women Ultraboost W BB6149 BLACK Womens Size 7,
New Nike Womens Free Run 2018 Summer Running shoes AO1911-700 sz 8 Lemon Wash,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- New Sz 8 Women's Nike Air Cage Advantage Vapor Tour Tennis shoes 599365 516,
- NIKE AIR MAX 98 MEN'S SNEAKER BV6046-001,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New In Box Nike Lunar Flow Woven QS bluee Anthracite DS Size 13 526636-007,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Originals Swift Run W [CG4141] Women Casual shoes Clear Brown White,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Deerupt Runner Women shoes Women's Originals Trainers Pink White Cg6090,
- Nike Flyknit Trainer SIZE 6 - NEW - AH8396-102 OG Triple Whiteout Gum Racer QS,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
ADIDAS NMD R1 W SUN GLOW PINK orange BY3034 SALMON SZ 8 WOMAN'S,
Adidas PureBoost X 2.0 Clima Women's Trainers (Size 6 - 11) BB6092 Pure Boost,1808 adidas Stan Smith Women's Sneakers Sports shoes S82259,
Women's Nike Air Max 2010 Flywire Wireberry Running shoes (9) 386374-007,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.women Adidas Pureboost con - 21350 - whiteo black Multicolor Zapatillas,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Women's Nike Pink Air Max Axis Athletic Running Training shoes Sneakers US7.5,
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 8.5||Brand:|
Nike Air Huarache
Does not apply
Adidas Superstar Womens BY2951 White Tactile pink Pink Leather shoes Size 5.5,