ADIDAS Tubular Tubular Tubular Defiant Casual Women's shoes Size c38632
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Force 1 ‘07 Women’s Del Sol gold. Size 7,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Tubular Shadow Women's shoes Noble Indigo Cloud White AC8332,
Adidas Swift Run W Pink White-Black B37681 Women's Size 5.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Max Thea Ultra Flyknit Women Grey White Running shoes 881175-002 size 7,.
Womens Adidas Adistar Boost Glow Womens Running shoes - Purple,Nike Air Zoom Strong Training shoes Womens Size 11 Black Sneakers 843975-001,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Superstar Glossy Toe BB0529 turquoise halfshoes,
- Womens Size 8 Genuine ADIDAS GLC Leather shoes NWT Athletic shoes,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE AIR KAISHI WOMENS TRAINERS SIZE 3 to 8 ANTHRACITE RUNNING SHOES NEW LIGHT,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Originals Women's Superstar Slip-On shoes D96704 18G,
Adidas Stan Smith ( DB3527 ),
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Women's Ultraboost X White Primeknit US8.5 BB3433,
- NIKE MERCURIAL VELOCE III DF CR7 FG SOCCER CLEATS SZ 9 [852518-376],
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Womens ULTRABOOST W Maroon Maroon Grey - BB6495,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Flyknit One Lunarlon Women's Pink Sneaker Sz 9.5 2062,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Men’s Nike Free Trainer V7 NFL Denver Broncos NWT 110 Size 18,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Women's Stan Smith Prime Knit Running shoes White White Yellow Size 5.5 M,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Women’s Nike Zoom Agility Flyknit Aqua Pink Size 10.5 Turquiose Training,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Force 1 Suede Women's Fashion shoes 616725 004 Size 10,
Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Wht Wht,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Women's shoes Linen Khaki Raw Pink,
- [CG6246] Womens Adidas Originals Falcon,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Women's Nike LunarTempo Running shoes Size 11 Light Aqua Fuchsia Flash Persian,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIB Authentic ORIGINAL ADIDAS STAN SMITH Snake Embossed Leather shoes Size 9 M,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Women's Primeknit Core Black S80682 White Rare,
- WMNS 7Y Nike Revolution 3 SE(GS) New W box Lava Glow white-pure Platinum USA,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Rift Trainers Women Athletic shoes Size 8M Pre Owned HJ,
Nike Wmns Outburst Particle Beige Gum Women Running shoes Sneakers AO1069-200,Adidas originals superstar AQ2711 womens trainers sneakers shoes,
Adidas Originals Stan Smith Triple Red MensTrainers (S75547),. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Women B49332 Adidas equipment Running shoes white sneakers,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
ADIDAS SPEEDFACTORY AM4LDN BOOST UK4.5 US5 100% AUTHENTIC BNIB,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)|
2015 NIB MENS NIKE SB LUNARENDOR ATHELETE ONLY SNOWBOARD BOOTS 950 11 Camo,