Nike dunk hi OG OG OG GORETEX HIGH Sz 11 Air Max 1 90 95 97 force high 180 270 sb 5bdf42
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Performance Womens Solar RNR Running shoes- Pick SZ color.,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Ultra Boost X Women's US Sz. 5.5 White Black Pink BB6524 Cancer Aware,
NWOB Nike Women’s Navy Mayfly Woven Sneakers Size 6.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Genuine Adidas Women Trainers Originals HYKE Micropacer A0H-006. Eur 36.5,.
Adidas AC8633 Women Alpha bounce Running shoes black Sneakers,NEW Adidas Women X Ultra Boost Primeknit Sneakers Black orange BA8278 Size 11,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Falcon Originals Womens shoes Sz 7 Clear Pink Clear Pink Legend Purple,
- Adidas Y-3 by Yohji Yamamoto Women's Loop Court Hi-Top Black Sneakers US Size 10,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S PUREBOOST X SHOES BY8928 BLACK WHITE SZ 8.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33, Women's Black White 831356-001 NEW Multiple Sizes,
Adidas NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Boost Steel bluee Ash Pearl Women's Sz 7.5 CQ2029,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Jordans Men's Hydro 7 Slide Sandals,
- NIKE WOMENS ZOOM AGILITY TRAINING SHOES 698616 Purple Size 9,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 4.0 BB6308 TRIPLE WHITE,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 624041-304 MENS NIKE AIR FOMPOSITES,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Classic Cortez Leather White Black Family shoes Mens Womens Kids Pick 1,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR MAX ZERO LOTC QS 'TOKYO' Womens 7.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Originals NMD_R2 Women's Size 11 Ultra Boost NMD Sneaker Grey White Pink,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.DS Nike Air Max 1 Premium Retro 'Curry' (Size 10.5) 90 Light 95 97 98 180,
Nike Air Zoom Speed Rival 6 Yellow Pink Mens Racing Running shoes 880553-706,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Roshe Women's Red White Sneaker Sz 7 8124,
- Adidas Womens Samba OG Athletic & Sneakers Black,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Originals Tubular Viral2 W Women White Lifestyle Sneaker New shoes BY9743,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Huarache City (GS) Running Kids shoes Lt bluee Fury AJ6662-400,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Vengeful Boost Womens Premium Running shoes Gym Trainers Red,
- Women Adidas CM8082 Superstar Running shoes white navy sneakers,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Schlauchreifen virale w BB2067 Militär-green Mod. BB2067,
ADIDAS CG6014 white Sneakers Women Spring Summer,Nike Magista Orden II 2 FG Black White Red Cleats SZ US 11.5 ( 843812-061 ),
Women's Nike Blazer Low Lux - SIZE 5 - AA2017-002 LX Horse Pony Hair White,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.shoes adidas stan smith con pitonato red e con fiamme effetto fuoco disegnate,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Court Bgoldugh Low GS White Grey Kids Womens Tennis Casual shoes 839985-100,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Nubuck leather suede Neoprene|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||Vari1||Style:||Athletic sneakers shoes basketball mowabb hiking t|
brown trailsend orange black blue grey
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Adidas NMD_CS1 Primeknit W b37658,