Nike Air Max 95 Esencial Zapatillas Zapatillas Zapatillas Hombre Soldado Summit whiteo 5b6677
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Women's FLB shoes Size 5 to 10 us BA7759,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
ADIDAS STELLA MCCARTNEY ULTRABOOST T WOMEN'S SHOES CORE BLACK NEW,
shoes Adidas Originals STAN SMITH NEW BOLD SHOES 36-37-38-39-40-41,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Zoom All Out Flyknit Running Women's Punch Black(845361-600)Size US 8.5,.
NIKE Women's Flex 7 Cross Trainer,Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low NS Women's shoes, AJ6004 010 Size 10.5 New,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Free RN Run Flyknit 2018 Women's Sz 8.5 Running shoes 942839 801 NEW 120,
- Adidas Nmd_r2 W Womens AQ0196 GRETWO,G Womens Size 11,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Nmd Athletic Women's shoes Size,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
ADIDAS ADIZERO sz 9 WOMENS RUNNING SNEAKERS - BLACK - NWOB SHO-11,
Adidas Performance Women's Pureboost Xpose Running shoes 9 M US,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas - 8K Core Black - DB1742,
- Nike Women’s Metcon 2 Amp Cross Training shoes 843972-002 Women’s US 11.5 Nw PBW,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Tubular Shadow Running Women's shoes Size,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Huarache Light PRM Womens Running shoes White Black 819011 100,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas I-5923 Womens BY9095 RAWPIN,CBLACK,White Womens Size 9,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR ZOOM STRUCTURE 20 WOMEN`S SHOES TRAIINING RUNNING ATHLETIC NEW SZ 6,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Womens ADIDAS ZX FLUX ADV VIRTUE EM W Black Running Trainers BA7512,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Lab MEN'S NSW GYAKUSOU Gaiter Boot White Pure Platinum Black SIZE 11 NEW,
NEW Sz 6.5 Women's Nike Air Zoom Hyperace Nike Volleyball Black White 902367-001,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Womens Adizero Ambition 4 Running Spikes Traction Black White Sports,
- Adidas Originals Trainers Forest Grove CG6123 Black,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Originals Superstar II Zapatillas Deportivas women Cuero grey Perforado,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Adicolor G5 Superstar II Camo 35th Stan JS Men 6.5 Wmn 7.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Prophere ( B37605 ),
- Adidas Boost ESM Running Women's shoes,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Women's Roshe 2 Flyknit High Size Sneakerboot - Black White - no lid on box,
Nike ACG Air Max Goadome Boots (865031-303) Olive Canvas Anthracite Sz 14,Adidas Originals Falcon W Metallic gold Women Lifestyle Sneakers New Gym CG6247,
Nike Air Huarache Men's shoes Black White 318429-003,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Ladies Adidas Ultra Boost X trainers (Running shoes) BNWT Size 7,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE WOMENS DUAL FUSION RUN 3 SIZE 4.5 - 6 PINK RUNNING TRAINERS SHOES GET FIT ,
Mens Size 12 Dark Red Nike Lebron XIII Lifestyle Ankle High Suede Leather shoes,