Nike Special Edition Metallic Baby bluee High Tops Tops Tops 823da5
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Womens Purebounce+ w Running shoes, Adult, White Black Chalk Pearl Running,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
1901 adidas ORIGINALS POD-S3.1 Women's Sneakers Sports shoes G27946,
Adidas Equipement de Soutien Adv W BA7593 Eqt Sneaker Chaussure white Beige,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Womens Adidas Solar Glide St Boost Women's Running Runners Sneakers shoes Yellow,.
Nike Dualtone Racer Woven [AJ8156-001] Casual shoes Black Tan,Adidas High Super Top Comfort Wedge Fashion Walking Sneakers shoes White AW3968,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Women’s Adidas Adizero Temp 9 Running shoes White Aero bluee CP9499 Size 8.5,
- ADIDAS WOMENS ORIGINALS SLEEK WHITE CASUAL SHOES 2019 FREE POST AUSTRALIA,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Women's Nike Zoom Vapor 9 Tour Tennis shoes Sneakers 543222-045 US Sz 9,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
[Adidas] F35393 Alphabounce RC 2 Women Men Running shoes Sneakers Black,
NIKE KD VI Elite Mens Sneakers Basketball Trainers LIMITED RARE,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Women's Free TR Flyknit 3 Running Training shoes Size 8 (CM 25),
- Adidas Women's Energy Cloud Wtc W Running shoes,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Blazer Low LX Women Classic Fashion Sneaker AA2017 100 Summit White Size 9,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas UltraBOOST X All Terrain LTD shoes Mystery Ruby US 9.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Nmd Xr1 W Maroon Size 8,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR More Uptempo '96 Men's Sneaker 921948-003,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Originals Women's Tubular Dawn W Trace Cargo Sz 5.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.New Adidas Original Womens FALCON GREY orange B28130 US W 5 - 10 TAKSE,
Nike Men's Classic Black Leather Sneakers Low-Top Lace-up,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Free Rn Motion Fk 2017 Size 10,
- Adidas Womens Samba Athletic & Sneakers Pink,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max Vision Navy White Men Running Athletic shoes Sneakers 918230-402,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Original NMD Racer PK Runner Boost shoes Pink Pink Black CQ2442 SZ 4-9,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- WOMEN'S ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD_CS1 PRIMEKNIT B37658 CLEAR purpleC LEGEND INK SZ 4-10,
- Nike Air Flightposite One Penny Hardaway Garnett Basketball shoes Sneaker Pick 1,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Men's Lot Of 5 Pairs Of Sneakers Nike , Reebok , Rocs Wear , Polo G U C ,
Adidas Terrex Fast X GTX-Black Dark Grey Power Red-11,1809 adidas Originals Stan Smith Women's Sneakers Sports shoes BB7583,
New Original Adidas Edge Lux BA8297 Black Runing shoes For Women All Sizes NIB,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S SPORT INSPIRED QUESTAR X BYD SHOES CORE BLACK GREY WHITE,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Womens Free TR Flyknit 3 bluee 942887-500 Size 8,
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Only worn once!”|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 6.5|
Nike Tanjun Men's shoes Navy White Game Royal 812654-414,