NIKE MEN'S GREEN SUEDE CAPTIVATE CAPTIVATE CAPTIVATE FASHION SNEAKERS SIZE 13 47.5 M 314336-271 ca6eb1
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIB Women Ladies NIKE AIR MAX Low Top Tropical Pink & White Sneakers 94.99,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE SHOX SHOESWHITE PINK SIZE 5.5Y WOMENS SZ 7,
ADIDAS Supernova Glide 8 Boost S80277,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Women's Shamiso Running shoes,.
NIKE Air Max 1 Tape iD Women's shoes BLACK BERRY SZ 9 704128-991,Nike Air Jordan 33 Tech Pack XXXIII Black Dark Smoke Grey Sail AJ33 BV5072-001,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- New ADIDAS Originals Tubular Defiant - BA8633 - Black Sneaker US Women's Size 7,
- Adidas Women's Originals EQT ADV Racing shoes Running Sneakers,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Womens ADIDAS SUPERSTAR Mint Leather Casual Trainers AQ2711 RRP .99,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas NMD R1 PK Paris Womens BY8763 Ice bluee Primeknit Running shoes Size 9,
Nike Air Max Conquer ACG boot shoes men's 9.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Zoom Ultra Tennis shoes Ladies US 7.5 REF 3520,
- ADIDAS Tubular Radial Unisex Running shoes Sneakers Size 4-10 Grey S76718,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas outdoor Terrex AX2R Hiking shoes - Women's,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Air force 1 men size 10,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Sports Women's Black 44032,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Court Royale Black White Tennis Inspired Men Casual shoes 749747-010,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Women's Brand New Adidas FlashBack Originals Sneakers Size 6.5 Very Nice ,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Originals Women's Superstar BW3S Slip-on shoes Size 6.5 us CQ2518,
Adidas Gazelle Casual shoes BB5176 GREY Womens Size 11,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE AIR FORCE One AF1 DOWNTOWN PYTHON US 10 Sliver Snake 577657-200 2012,
- Nike Womens Free Run Commuter 2017 Premium 880842 301 Size 12 Sequoia 110,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max Command Women's Running shoes 397690 018 Sz 6 Light Bone White,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- US 6.5 adidas Originals Women's FLB RUNNING SHOES RUN 1 2 BIGGER FIts 7,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Women's Vs Set Mid Ankle-High Fashion Sneaker SIZE 7.5 MID W,
- NIKE SB STEFAN JANOSKI PR SE - CRIMSON RED GYM RED WHITE 631298 616 SZ 10.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas EQT SUPPORT Women's shoes Size 5.5 CP9689 Training Running Sneakers Green,
Nike Juvenate Print Running Women's shoes,Adidas Originals X_PLR J Black Grey White Kid Junior Women shoes Sneakers CG6825,
Women's Nike Air Force 1 '07 Russian Floral AJ1690-001 size 6.5 US,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Supernova Glide 8 W Shoredshoredsunglo AF6558 orange halfshoes,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Crazyflight X - bluee - Womens,
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“GOOD SHAPE..”|
|Material:||Leather||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Style:||Fashion sneakers||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13||Upper Material:||Suede|
Adidas AQ0887 Stan smith Running shoes white red Sneakers,