Women's Adidas Adizero Boston 7 - Black Black Black - Width med - Running d26ce2
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
WOMEN'S ADIDAS NMD R1 CASUAL SHOES Light Granite Light Granite SFN17-245,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Women's Outburst Size 9 White orange Black Women's Casual Sneakers,
Womens 2018 Adidas Ultra Boost Grey Five Carbon Peach 9.5 Primeknit BB6151 NMD,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas F35036 Questar Ride Running shoes white sneakers,.
WMNS Nike Air Max Thea PRM LEA (904500-004) Men's Size 11,Adidas Originals Women's NMD_xr1 W Sneaker,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Men's Jordan Hydro 6 Sandal,
- Nike Womens Air Huarache Ultra Slip On Black Sail Size 6 New 885118 001,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Lightweight Mens Running shoes Sneakers Pick 1,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas STAN SMITH BOLD DB3348 white Mod. DB3348,
WMNS Nike Hakata shoes AJ8880 003 Size 9 US Black White-Wolf Grey New in box,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Adizero ADIOS Women's Running shoes Black Fitness Gym Walking NWT B37377,
- DS NIKE 2001 JORDAN III TRUE blueE 9.5 VINTAGE I IV V VI VIII IX X XI XII XIII II,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
MEN'S NIKE SFB FIELD 8 BLACK TACTICAL MILITARY POLICE BOOTS (631371-090) SZ 10,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Superstar Shock Pink Out Loud Glittery Blinging Women's Trainers BD8054,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Bling Adidas w AB Swarovski Crystals Women's Originals Superstar shoes - White,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NEW Women's Nike Classic Cortez Leather shoes AV4618 200 Smokey Mauve Size 9,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Wmns Air Force 1 Hi FW QS 704010-001 NYC Fashion Week city pack quickstrike 9 10,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Women's Pure Boost X Trainer Zip Running shoes Size 7.5 us BY1671,
WMNS Nike Air Max Sasha (916783-002) Size 7 Wolf Grey,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Women's Free RN 2017 Running shoes Trainers Runners 880840 102 Sz 5-11.5,
- Adidas Womens Alphabounce Beyond Running shoes bluee 9 Medium (B,M) New,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE - WMNS Free RN - size 6 New IN Box 831509001,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- shoes Palace x Nike Air Huarache Run QS '25th Anniverssary',
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- New adidas woman's nmd r1 running shoes black and white B37649,
- Mens Nike Tuned 1 Air Max Plus TN SE RARE - AQ0237101 - White Team Red Trainer,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
shoes Arkyn Pk W adidas Black Women,
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 bluee Tint 880844-402 Womens Running shoes Size 12 Run,CG5464 Adidas Women Superstar W white purple night metallic footwear white,
597 NIKE Women's Flex Trainer 6 shoes Black White Size 10 M,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.ADIDAS FALCON WOMEN B28129 CORE BLACK CLOUD WHITE KYLIE JENNER,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
1808 adidas Fluid Cloud Women's Training Running shoes BB1702,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||synthetic-and-mesh||Style:||Adizero Boston 7|
Genuine Womens White Nike Air Max Thea Sneakers Size US 5,