Nike Zoom Winflo 3 Black White-Anthracite 831562-001 Women's SZ SZ SZ 5.5 9afe57
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
ADIDAS WOMENS I5923 W PINK D97348_ SNEAKERS,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NEW WOMEN NIKE FREE TR 7 TRAINING SHOES RUST PINK CORAL STARDUST 904651 604,
NIKE AIR VAPOR COURT Girls Womens Ladies tennis shoes Trainers 631712-616,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Gazelle Womens CQ0879 Grey White gold Suede Athletic shoes Wmns Size 6.5,.
Nike Woodside Boot Sz 12.5 ACG B,Adidas Stella Mccartney Ultra Boost Uncaged BB6273 Black White,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Women's Nike Shox Gravity Running shoes NEW pink RED , MSRP 150,
- Adidas Originals Women's Eqt Windbreaker,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Wmns Air Jordan 1 Retro Lo Ns Nrg SZ 7.5 aj6004 010 “Black Python MJ 23 Nike Air,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR BOOT W [AQ1213],
New Adidas NMD R1 Women Black Out Boost AQ1105 6 US,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- DS NIKE 2006 JORDAN V GRAPE OG RETRO 10 I IV V VI VIII X XI XII XIII XVI XVII,
- NIKE NikeLab AIR Vapormax Flyknit - 899473-004,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Performance Womens PureBOOST Xpose Running shoes Grey Tactile gold BA8271,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS WOMEN INIKI RUNNER I-5923 9.5 TEAL blueE WHITE GUM BROWN CQ2529,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Woman Nike Roshe Running Sneakers Run Multi Size 10 NEW,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE KOBE IV ELITE CHRISTMAS MAMBA'S GREETINGS EDI .. SIZE MEN 9.5 or WOMEN 11,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
7 WMNS NIKE AIR MAX Rivah Silver WALK CASUAL SHOES WHITE PLATINUM GREY 90 95 97,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Mens Nike Air Green Suede Canvas Boots Size 10,
Jordan Air 1 Retro High Deconstructed,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Wmns Tekno M2k Olive White US 7.5,
- Womens Adidas Powerlift 31 Womens Weightlifting shoes - bluee,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Roshe Run One Women's Size 8 or Youth 6.5Y Knit Printed New With Box Pink,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Sneaker Women's Girls' shoes Cp9468 Trainers,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Free 4.0 V3 Running Women's shoes Size 5,
- Nike Jordan Hydro 7 V2 Black Metallic gold Sports Sandals Slippers BQ6290-007,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Tubular Shadow Womens CQ2460 Black Kevlar shoes Size 5.5,
Nike Women's Size 9.5 Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running shoes 880560-406 bluee Pink,Adidas Women's Terrex Skychaser GTX W Low Rise Hiking Boots 6.5 UK,
Nike Air max ladies size 5 athletic shoes,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.New Nike Womens Air Zoom Terra Kiger 4 Running shoes 880564-401 sz 6 Noise Aqua,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Superstar 80s Sneakers Wonder Pink Size 6-9 Womens NMD Boost Y-3 Ultra,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||5.5||MPN:|
ADIDAS NMD R1 SHOES BY3035 US WOMENS SZ 5-11 kanye,