Nike Nike Nike CK Racer Mens Running shoes Lifestyle Sneakers Pick 1 e39711
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
DS NIKE 2007 BLAZER MID ZEBRA SAFARI M 7.5 WMN 9 VINTAGE DUNK TERMINATOR VANDAL,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 Football Cleats Pine Green Silver SZ ( 917165-103 ),
WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 1 PREM SHOE MTLC PEWTER MTLC PEWTER-SUMMIT WHT 454746-015,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.WOMEN'S GRAND COURT SNEAKER COMFORT ATHLETIC CLASSIC LOOK CASUAL SHOE WHITE RED,.
WOMEN ORIGINALS EQT RACING OG PRIMEKNIT SHOES S75173 Size 8.5,Nike Air Force 1 SF AF1 Special Forces 857872-004 Women shoes 6.5 New ,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE WMNS TANJUN BLACK BLACK WHITE 812655 002 WOMENS US SIZES,
- Nike Women's Roshe Run Jacquard gold Black Sneaker Sz 7.5 1245,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- WMNS Nike Hakata shoes AJ8880 003 Size 10 US Black White-Wolf Grey New in box,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NEW Adidas Womens UltraBoost X Tactile bluee BB1693 running shoes size 10 1 2,
Nike Air Huarache Run SE Binary bluee Denim Womens Size 6 shoes 859429-401 120,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Gazelle Casual shoes BY2852 GREY Womens Size 8,
- Adidas STAN SMITH BOLD F34120 gold mod. F34120,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Max Invigor Casual Women's shoes Size,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Womens Nike Flex Contact Size 9,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
ADIDAS SUPERSTAR WOMEN RUNNING SHOES S75988 SIZE 11,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN AJ III 3 BG RETRO WOOL PREM BG DARK GREY SHOES 7Y = Sz 8.5 WOMEN,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Womens Pink Nike Tennis shoes Sneakers Size 7,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Size 6.5 Superstar J Suede Sneaker Burgundy Casual shoes,
Adidas Wmns NMD_R1 Primeknit 'Sun Glow' Kylie Womens sz 8.5, 10.5, 11 New ,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Wmns Flex Contact Dark Obsidian Barely Volt Running shoes 908995-402 SZ 8.5,
- Adidas Originals Women's EQT Support ADV Primeknit shoes Size 6.5 BZ0008,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Originals Prophere W [B37635] Women Casual shoes Black White-Shock Lime,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- New Women's Nike Free Flyknit Running Cross Training shoes Sz 11 - 831070 100,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Pure BOOST DPR Womens Running shoes - Pink,
- 2003 Air Max 1 Premium Curry SZ 8,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Originals Superstar II all Timers League Player shoes White 37 1 3,
1805 adidas CLOUDFOAM QT RACER Women's Training Running shoes DB0279,Nike Rosherun HYP Sail Sail-Medium Orewood Brown-Volt 642233-100 Women's SZ 11,
Nike W Lunarepic Low FK 2 X-PLORE Size 8.5,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NEW NIKE FREE TRANSFORM FLYKNIT TRAINING SHOES WOMENS 12 Black White 833410-010,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
BY9642 adidas Originals Flashback Winter Women's Fashion Sneakers Sports shoes,
Adidas EdgeBOUNCE W Pink White Women Running Training shoes Sneakers BB7562,