Adidas Samba Og Og Og W Relay shoes Originals Women Casual Trainers White CG6515 a5007d
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE Women Air Zoom Strong Purple Sz 6 CrossFit, Training, Workout, Running,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas ZX Flux Floral Lifestyle Women's Sneaker Grey, White Womens Size 9 AQ3067,
WMNS NIKE AIR SPAN II SUMMIT WHITE DARK STUCCO RUNNING AH6800 100 SZ 6.5 Air Max,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Aerobounce ST W [CG4584] Women Running shoes Aero bluee Chalk bluee,.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Black White Women Running SIZE 5 880560-001 MSRP,Adidas Crazyflight Bounce shoes - Women's Volleyball SKU BY2450 Size 7.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Womens Nike Af1 Jester XX AO1220-102 White Black Brand New Size 8.5,
- ADIDAS WOMENS RUNNING ALPHABOUNCE BEYOND ASH PEARL SHOES 2018 FREE POST AUST,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Roshe Run One Men's shoes Black Anthracite-Sail 511881-010,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Pegasus '83 (Fuchsia Force Sail Black Light Magnet Grey) Women's, Sz 12,
WOMENS ADIDAS ORIGINALS DEERUPT RUNNER SZ 6.5 CHALK PINK BOLD orange CQ2910,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- 2002 Nike HTM Air Woven Rainbow black grey 305147 001 - men's US10,
- Nike Air Force 1 HI BHM QS (Blk Hstry) Women's Fashion shoes 836228 001 Size 6,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women's Nike Blazer Mid Premium Athletic Sneakers shoes 403729-007 SZ 5-11 Black,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE MAGISTA OPUS FG SOCCER CLEATS..MULTI-COLOR..MEN 7 or WOMEN 8.5..SHIPS FAST ,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Women's Y-3 Kanja Black bluee Sz L sneakers RAF Rick Owens boost nmd shoes,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 12 XII Desert Sand Pro Purple White GS 510815 001 12s Kids,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Superstar BB0532 Womens Trainers Originals White Multi Size 8 US BR26,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE DOWNSHIFTER 8 blueE GLOW MIDNIGHT NAVY SZ 9.5 Women Running shoes,
Adidas Originals - NMD_XR1 PRIMEKNIT - SCARPA CASUAL NOMAD - art. BB3686-C,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Originals Women's NMD_R1 STLT Primeknit in Ash Green Raw Steel Flat White,
- W NIKE AIR ZOOM FEARLESS FLYKNIT 850426-400 ,Women's TRAINING shoes,NWB,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NEW Nike Air Max 97 921826-200 Men''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Women's Original Flashback BB5323 Athletic Sneakers Trainers shoes Black,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NEW Adidas Womens UltraBoost X Tactile bluee BB1693 running shoes size 10,
- Nike Zoom Spiridon SI Women's Sneaker Orewood Brown Navy White 881182-104,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
WMNS Nike Metcon 3 Running training shoes Platinum Crimson 849807-006 Size 10,
Adidas NMD_R1 STLT Primeknit (Clear orange Running White) Women's shoes,Nike Women's Air Max Thea shoes NEW AUTHENTIC Pink Bright Melon 599409-610,
NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S RUNNING ULTRABOOST UNCAGED TRUE PINK CLEAR orange CARBON,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE KOBE XI 11 42-48.5 NEW LIMITED EDITION RARITY elite dunk force delta,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Originals Women's size 6 Tubular VIRAL Lace up Sneakers,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shoe Type:||Low Top||Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)|
Adidas Originals Everyn Black Off White Women Classic Casual shoes Sneaker B28090,