ADIDAS Pharrell Williams Women's Adizero Adizero Adizero Ubersonic 3 Low Top Tennis shoes Sz 9.5 7163e5
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas WOMEN'S CLOUDFOAM QT FLEX SHOES Sport Style CG5785 Sneakers Comfort,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Women's Fashion shoes Stylish Simple Sports shoes BB6590,
Adidas Women's Supernova St W Running shoes,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Falco W Bianco B28128 shoes Sneaker Donne,.
Nike wmns flyknit one 554888 505 sz 8.5 court purple,NEW Adidas Originals Womens Tubular Shadow 9 Sneakers shoes Major Green CP9646,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s W Women's Sneakers Fashion shoes Sneakers S76415,
- Men's Nike Air Sneaker Boots Black Leather & Textile US 8.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NEW NIKE AIR MAX JEWELL PRM TXT Women's Athletic shoes 917672 001 Size 7,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Womens Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Breathe White Pure Platinum 833292-100,
NIKE JORDAN DECA FLY Womens 6 (4.5Y) Black White 844371 010 NEW,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Superstar Metal Toe W BY9750 Women's Sneakers,
- Nike Blazer Low F Floral Print Women's Casual Sneakers shoes Sz 8.5 Black Red,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women's NikeCourt Tennis Classic Ultra Flyknit 833860-301 Olive bluee Blk Wht NIB,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NEW Stella Mccartney ITRAN BALLERINA by Adidas shoes Flats US 10,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Women's Court Vantage Sneakers Size 5 to 10 us BY9235,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- B5 NEW ADIDAS Wmns NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Ash Pink Sneaker CQ2028 shoes Sz 8 170,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Nmd_r2 Pk W Womens BY9954 White,White,SHOPIN Womens Size 9,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Women's UltraBoost (F36125) Running shoes Training Boots Trainers,
Nike Free RN 2018 Summer Running shoes Womens Size 6.5 Lemon Wash Yellow N30,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Womens Free Run Flyknit B W Running shoes Sneakers 7 Medium (B,M) BHFO 0766,
- NikeLab NSW Gaiter Boot White AA0528 100 NEW Women's Sizes (Will Fit Men) 250,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Originals Sambapink W Women Platform shoes Sneakers Pick 1,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- New In Box Adidas Originals Women EQT Racing ADV Sneakers bluee Grey 8B 38EU,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Supernova Glide 7 W [B40367] Running Grey Volt,
- Nike Benassi JDI QS Swoosh Pack Slide ✨AQ8614-001 Black ✨Size 14,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Originals NMD_R1 S75232 Women Legend Ink Mineral Red LIMITED RARE DS,
Nike Womens Lunarepic Low Flyknit Running shoes Size 6.5 NEW 843765 501,Adidas Originals Nmd_R1 Pk Womens Running Trainers Sneakers BB2361,
Crystal Adidas Swift Run W Gr. 38 black NMD Glitzer mit Swarovski Elements,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.DS NIKE 2001 AIR JORDAN I BRED OG RETRO 10 III IV V VI VIII IX X XI XII XIII XVI,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Womens X 15.3 TF,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||42||Product Line:||adidas adizero, adidas Pharrell Williams|
|Style:||Running Shoes||Shoe Height:||Low Top|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 9.5||MPN:|
Does Not Apply
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 8||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
Does not apply
Women's Nike Air Max Invigor Mid Sneakers purple Beige 861661-200 shoes Size 6,