Adidas Womens NMD_R2 Boost shoes sneakers new new new BA7260 Linen Beige Pink 7645f9
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Lunar MVP Baseball Pregame 2 Trainer Turf shoes Cleats 7.5 White Navy,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Free RN Women's Running shoes Size 11 Cannon Green Glow Style (831509-004),
black Adidas Originals Swift Run Jr F34314,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE Air Max Thea Women's size 5.5 mid black black suede NEW 859550 002,.
Adidas BY1900 Ultra Boost ST Running shoes - Womens Grey Two Silver Met Grey,Adidas NMD_R1 STLT Primeknit shoes Women's,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- New 200 NIKE VAPOR UNTOUCHABLE 3 ELITE Mens Football Cleats,
- NIKE Lunarglide 8 Womens Running shoes Size 9 bluee Black White AA8677 406,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- WOMEN'S NIKE LUNAREPIC FLYKNIT BRAND NEW RUNNING TRAINING SHOES 818677 013,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Yeezy boost 350v2 Beluga 2.0 Grey 4us Woman. Kanye. Legit ,
Off-White Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC MEN SNEAKERS CASUAL SHOES NIKE US8 blueE,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- [adidas] DEERUPT RUNNER W AC8466 Women's US 6.5 CM 23.5 Free Tracking,
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot 17 Mens Linen Leather & Synthetic Boots,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
2015 Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Turtle Dove AQ4832 White Black Men’s 6 Women’s 6.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Women Adidas AQ0338 Solar Drive Running shoes bluee black white sneakers,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Deerupt Runner Womens AC8466 Solar Red blueebird Running shoes Size 10.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Women BB6864 Adidas I 5923 Running shoes red white sand sneakers,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NEW NIKE SFB GEN 2 8 BOOTS DESERT MILITARY COMBAT 922474-201 s 12.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE Womens Benassi Jdi Print 618919-013 LIGHT BONE MEDIUM OLIVE Womens Size 11,
Adidas NMD_Racer Primeknit W cq2032,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas adizero Tempo 9 shoes Women's Size 9,
- Adidas Runneo Slim Jog W shoes Trainers Trainers Neo Purple White Ladies,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike MercurialX Victory VI 6 CR7 DF IC bluee Tint White SZ US 10 ( 903611-401 ),
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Jordan Trunner LX Energy Solar Red Men Air 15 shoes Sneakers 917424-605,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- New Adidas Ultraboost X Women's Athletic Fashion Sneakers [CG2977] size 9us,
- Women's Size 15 Nike Air Zoom Hyperace Black,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas WOMEN ORIGINALS - ARKYN SHOES - RUNNING SNEAKERS - WHITE blueE [CQ2748],
NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO XII OVO DRAKE 873907 102 SLIDES RARE MEN'S SIZE 8 NEW DS,Adidas Superstar Farm Pack Womens DA9099 Holographic Metallic shoes Size 9.5,
Womens Nike Air Huarache City Low AH6804-700 Elemental gold NEW Size 7,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Edge Lux 2 Womens Style By4564 Grey Three Size 9,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Originals Women's EQT Racing ADV shoes CP9677,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Style:||Athletic|
Linen Beige / Pink
|Product Line:||adidas NMD|
WMNS NIKE Women's Zoom Fitness Training shoes 904645 100 Size 6.5 Retail 100 NEW,