Women Women Women Adidas D96760 Arkyn Casual shoes grey sneakers c90c81
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Pureboost X Womens Running Sneakers Gym Fitness shoes Treadmill Purple,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Women's Huarache Premium ID White SZ 6 [777331-994],
Adidas Originals Women's POD-S3.1 Boost shoes Size 5 to 10 us B37508,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Jordan Hydro 7 V2 Black Pink Men Sports Sandals Slides Slippers BQ6290-061,.
Nike Air More Money Olive Green Black orange Mens Basketball shoes AJ2998-200,New Womens NIKE iD Free TR Fit 5 Training shoes Black Coral White747447-992 ,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Women Sneakers Low Top Lace Up Athletic Trainer shoes,
- Adidas Performance Women's Ultraboost X Running shoes Size 5 to 10 us BB6163,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Volleyball - Adidas Crazyflight X W BA9265 Womens Royal bluee Leather Size 9,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Air Force 1 '07 Lthr Mens,
NIKE LD Runner Lw Running shoes Womens Sz 9 White Cream 882266 100,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE WOMENS DUAL RACER RUNNING SHOES [927243 004],
- Adidas 3MC J DB3502 black,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Brand New in Box Adidas POD-S3.1 Women's Sneakers Size 8,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Ultraboost X shoes Women's,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
New Adidas NMD R1 Sunglo orange pink white size 9.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Womens Nike Free RN 2017 Size 8.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Response Boost Techfit Mesh Ortholite Running Green Pink Trainers,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Flyknit Streak 835994-303 Athletic shoes Running shoes,
Adidas Sports Women's Black colors textile,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike AIR Magma leather hiking boots lace-up Size 8.5 Mens color brown Waterproof,
- ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS EQT ADV RACING SHOES B37092 CORE BLACK CORE BLACK WHITE,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Womens adidas Samba White 2 Tone Leather shoes Smart Casual Trainers,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan 10 Retro Men's shoes White Black Royal bluee 310805-108,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- 1809 adidas ORIGINALS DEERUPT Women's Training Running shoes B37675,
- Adidas Terrex Agravic Speed W Non-Dyed White Chalk White Womens Trail Runner 10M,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Superstar 80S Metal Toe Black Womens BB2033 US Size 6 Free Shipping,
SUPER RARE Graffiti Y-3 Hi My Name is Yohji Yamamoto Adidas Sneakers 7.5 US,Nike Mayfly Woven Men's Sneaker shoes Terra Red 833132-600,
NIB Nike Womens Flex 2018 RN Casual Athletic shoes,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Women's Flex Essential Training shoes (8, Gunsmoke White-Atmosphere Grey),. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
[CQ2014] Womens Adidas NMD_R1 W Sneaker - Scarlet White,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike 684984 Zoom Fit Agility 130 Women's Training shoes Running More colors,