Adidas Adidas Adidas BB6123 Performance Womens Crazyflight X W Volleyball shoes b0b79f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Women's Free RN Motion Flyknit 2017 Running shoes Size 8.5 Style 880846-402,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
shoes ADIDAS women black Cuero natural,PU BB5497D,
Nike Roshe One Athletic Women's shoes Size 13,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE WMNS Metcon 2 Womens Sz 10 SIZE shoes Stealth White Black Grey 821913 001,.
Latest Adidas Originals NMD R1 ® (Size ) Brown Black White NEW,Nike Dunk High One Piece Laser brown orange - men's US11,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Women's Originals Tubular Runner Fashion Sneaker,
- NIKE Zoom Kobe icon JCRD Mens hi top Trainers 819858 Sneakers shoes,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Grey White Womens Running shoes Sz 9 NEWS82052,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NikeLab USA Winter Olympic Gaiter Boot Men's Sz 10.5 Obsidian AH8390 400,
[Adidas] G27342 Sleek Women Men Running shoes Sneakers White,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Eqt Support Adv 351 Core Black Calzature Bianco Core black,
- New Nike Air Max 1 Premium SC Women's Royal Tint (AA0512-004) Size 11,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike W SF AF1 FIF Casual Womens Air Force 1 shoes Wine AJ1700-600 Size 6.5 8 9,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Originals Zx Flux Adv Virtue W Left Foot With Defect Women shoes CG4092,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike 415445-102 Men's Nike Air Monarch IV Training shoes White Metallic Silver,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas USSH1603075833 Supernova Sequence 7 Women US 6.5 Purple Running shoes,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
shoes adidas Pod-S3.1 W Purple Women,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE WMNS SZ 8 NIKE NIKELAB NSW GAITER BOOT (AA0528 001) BLAK BLACK-ANTHRACITE,
Womens Sz 7.5 Nike Air Huarache City Low AH6804-007 Grey Pink Hot Punch New,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas BZ0405_StanSmith Metalic gold Women Sneakers FREE SHIPPING Sizes 5-8,
- Womens Adidas NMD sunset Glow orange pink trainers sneakers uk size 5.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New Adidas Women's Cloudfoam Ultimate Running shoes Mystery Ruby Black 7,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Ultraboost X All Terrain Women’s Size 10,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- 130 Nike Lunar Air Force 1 Boots 6.5 Sneakerboots Duckboot Olive Gum max 90 95,
- Adidas AQ3401 Women Pure boost Running shoes green sneakers,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
ADIDAS NMD R1 SHOES WHITE gold b37650 US WOMENS SZ 5-11,
NIKE Womens Marled Running Shorts,Adidas Originals EQT Equipment Racing OG S78857 Women's RARE Limited Edition,
Adidas Womens Terrex Fast GORE-TEX Surround Trail Running shoes Trainers,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.WOMENS NIKE FREE RN MOTION FLYKNIT SHOES SIZE 8 MULTI-COLOR FLYKNIT,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas response boost techfit w Women's Running Sneakers shoes Sz 7 Black B39889,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
Adidas pharrell solar hu glide,