Adidas Originals Women's Crazyflight Crazyflight Crazyflight X Volleyball shoes - Choose SZ color d25cc6
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
New Adidas BY2710 Womens 8 Ultra Boost X Running shoes MYSTERY INK,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Originals Womens NMD CS2 Primeknit Casual shoes CQ2038,
NIKE M2k Tekno Mens Av4789-003,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.ADIDAS NMD R1 SHOES WHITE gold b37650 US WOMENS SZ 5-11,.
Nike Women's Air Max 1 Jewel Swoosh SAMPLE BORDEAUX PURPLE SUEDE AA0512-600 sz 7,Nike Legend React Rust Pink AA1626-602 Women's Size 8 Sample Unreleased,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Originals Falcon - Women's Black Black White B28129,
- ADIDAS Adizero Adios W, Women's Size 8.5 B, Grey SilverMetallic Grey BB6410 NEW ,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Roshe Run Trollstrike Size 12 (Free 2 Day Shipping),
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Originals Wmns I-5923 Women New Grey Mint White Lifestyle Sneakers D97349,
NEW adidas Originals NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Running shoes Women's Size 9 CQ2029,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Men's Nike Lupinek Flyknit Sneakers shoes Khaki 862505-300,
- Adidas Originals Tubular Shadow W [BY2121] Women Casual shoes Black Grey,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas UltraBoost X All Terrain Running shoes Primeknit Black-Rust Metal CG3009,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Original NMD_R1 STLT PK Women's Running shoes CQ2028 AUHENTIC ,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Womens Free OG 2014 Running shoes Grey White 642336 002 New open top box,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Womens Nike Shox M1 Running shoes. Size 8. Excellent Condition ,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
bluee Velvet Adidas Superstar Size 7.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.WMNS Nike SF AF1 Mid Women's Boots, AA3966 005 Size 11 NEW,
New NIKE Lunarglide 8 Size 12 M Racer bluee Men’s Running shoes RETAIL 120,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas NMD_R1 W Ice bluee BY8763 Gr. 41,
- Adidas sportivo women blue tessile 44402,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE Air Force 1 Low Travis Scott Astroworld Sail Men Size 9.5 White AQ4211-100,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit FK Stap Mens Running shoes Sock-Like Sneakers Pick 1,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas By Stella McCartney Women's Energy Boost shoes Size 5 to 10 us BZ0537,
- Adidas Sports Women's White bluee textile,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Terrex AX3 GTX W Gore-Tex Black Red Women Outdoors shoes Sneakers BC0572,
Women Adidas B96470 Ultima Fusion Running shoes black sneakers,1807 adidas ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR SLIP-ON Women's Sneakers Sports shoes B37193,
Adidas NEO CITY RACER W B74492 CORE blueE SHOCK PINK MYSTERY blueE,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Zoom Hyperace Womens shoes SZ 10.5 Volleyball Grey Volt,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
DS NIKE 2007 DUNK HI SB WOOD DECK 9.5 SUPREME DENIM FORCE TRAINER PRESTO ZOOM,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
NEW ADIDAS ORIGINALS ARKYN RUNNER WOMENS SHOES SNEAKERS WHITE GUM 5 to 10,