shoes NIKE Hombre BIANCO PU,Tela AR0464-100 AR0464-100 AR0464-100 b3e4d8
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Falcon Women 6.5 US Black Carbon Grey Dad shoes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Max 90 Essential Womens Running shoes - Sz 8.5- 616730 111 - White Grey,
NIKE WOMEN'S FREE RN CMTR 18 VARSITY SHOES bronze black AH6728 200 MSRP 120,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.ADIDAS FALCON W SNEAKERS black B28129,.
Nike Air Foamposite Pro Fleece Men's shoes Dark Grey Heather Black 624041-007,Nike Women's SF AF1 Mid (AA3966 005) SZ-9 Vast Grey Gum MSRP 160,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Womens Roshe Run Fiberglass 511882 301 Calypso Size 9,
- NIKE ZOOM ATTERO BASKETBALL SHOES,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- WMNS USED Nike 3.0 Flyknit Running Training shoes Pink White 718420-600 Size 8.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Superstar 70s Deluxe Retrosneaker Full-Grain-Leder White 37 1 3,
ADIDAS ORIGINALS SWIFT RUN PRIMEKNIT CQ2034 AQUA blueE WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Women's shoes ADIDAS DURAMA MAT PACK S80281 Limited Quantity (SHOP S),
- New Adidas Consortium Mastermind Japan EQT Support Ultra MMW Trainers 5 CQ1826,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
DS NIKE 2000 AIR WOVEN 311 YAKI KHAKI 8 MAX 90 1 180 FORCE TRAINER DUNK WOVEN,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NEW WOMENS NIKE AIR PEGASUS +30 PINK BLACK SZ 5.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
1810 adidas ULTRABOOST X ALL TERRAIN Women's Training Running shoes BB6521,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- New ADIDAS WOMEN'S RUNNING SOLARBOOST SHOES ASH GREY ONIX HI-RES YELLOW,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas shoes Women Sneakers Red 97934 BDT TRENDY,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Free Run+ 2 EXT Womens 536746 400 Trainers CLEARANCE,
Nike 819719-003 Cortez Basic Light Bone Black-White Sneakers,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE SFB FIELD 8 COYOTE LEATHER MILITARY COMBAT BOOTS AR 670-1 [688974-220],
- Nike Air Force 1 HI PRM Women's Fashion shoes 654440 401 Size 8,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Eqt Support Adv W Womens CQ2251 GREONE,GREFIV,CHACOR Womens Size 10.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Womens Nike Tanjun Sneakers pink white Size 8 New,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NEW Womens Nike Sneakers Nike City Loop F AJ1694 001 Black & Red Size 6 8,
- Womens Nike Free Flyknit+ Raspberry White Fireberry orange 615806-618 SIZE 7.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas I 5923 W CQ2528 grey halfshoes,
NEW NIKE FLYKNIT ZOOM AGILITY WOMEN'S RUNNING TRAINING SHOES PINK PURPLE 698616,Adidas PureBOOST X Black Shock Pink Women Running Training shoes Sneakers BB6544,
Nike Roshe Two Flyknit V2 P-Grey Dark Grey Women's Running shoes-Asst Sizes NWB,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Nmd_r1 Stlt Pk Womens Style Cq2028 Ash Pink Size 10.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIB Nike Air Max Thea Barely pink Elemental pink Womens shoes Sneakers 788.5,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
1809 adidas ORIGINALS NMD_R1 Women's Training Running shoes D97232,