WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS DEERUPT RUNNER W W W [B37602] 0213de
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
1801 ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR MT CQ2611 WOMEN'S SPORTS SHOES 100% AUTHENTIC,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Gazelle Womens BA9599 Ice Mint White gold Pigskin Leather shoes Size 5.5,
ADIDAS WOMENS shoes Ultra Boost Parley - White - US Size,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Max Thea Ultra Flyknit Women Grey White Running shoes 881175-002 size 7,.
Nike Air Zoom Fit Agility 2,Women's NMD R1 STLT Primeknit Casual Sneakers Size 10.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Womens Size 8.5 Adizero Adios Training Running White Athletic shoes New,
- Adidas Women's Sneakers Running shoes CF Racer TR W DB1781,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Deerupt Runner Womens AC8466 Solar Red blueebird Running shoes Size 6,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE FREE RN FLYKNIT 2018 Women's Running shoes NEW MSRP 120 942839 801 Crimson,
Adidas pharrell solar hu glide,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas ZX 700 Sneakers Grey purple White US 7.5 F 39 1 3 ,
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro I High OG Royal bluee 2017 Black White 555088-007,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
purple Running shoes adidas Supernova W CG3069,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- shoes Nike JAMES LeBron 15,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas ZX 8000 FLUX AQ3068 CLEAR SKY,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Running shoes Just Do It JDI Air Max Youth And Womens,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Wmns Air Presto PRM Muslin Flat gold Star shoes 878071-103 NEW,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas sneakers Superstar w cg3680 Bronze,
Nike Benassi Slip Mens 882410-302 Cargo Khaki Casual Slip On shoes Size 11,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Women's shoes Air Force 1 '07 Black Crimson Tint 315115-039 size 7,
- Adidas Womens ALPHABOUNCE BEYOND W White Black - DB1118,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas UltraBoost Sneakers Size 10 RETAIL 199,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- New Women's Adidas Originals Superstar shoes color White Size 9.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- New Adidas Women's Pureboost Pure Boost Running shoes 7 8.5 BY2691,
- Adidas Terrex Scope GTX Gore-Tex Sz 9.5 M (B) Women's Hiking shoes AF6121,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Women's Nike Zoom Fly SP Breaking 2 Womens size 9 medium - New,
NIKE WMNS DART 9 MSL 443864 106 Size 7 RRP 189 New in Box,Nike Womens sz 12 Hypervenom Phatal 3 III DF FG Firm Ground Soccer Cleats orange,
NIKE IN- SEASON TR 7 Women’s Size 11 White Silver Athletic Running shoes,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Women's Nike Lunar Forever 4 Pink Powder White bluee Graphite Volt 704932-600,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NIKE WOMEN AIR ZOOM VOMERO +2 SIZE 7.0 315963 162,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Adidas UltraBOOST W 4.0 Active Red White Wmn Running Sneakers DB3209 Sz 6.5 180,