Womens Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 (Wide) Black White White White Grey 880561-001 Multi Sizes 9790fa
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
160 NEW NIKE AIR MAX HTM Sz 11.5 FITTED KNITTOP AIR FOOTBED Hi Top Sneaker shoes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Tubular Viral 2 BY2122 PINK Womens Size 7,
NIKE SB ZOOM BLAZER LOW BLACK BLACK ANTHRACITE NEW SHOES FREE POST AUST SELLER,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Genuine Adidas Women Trainers Originals HYKE Micropacer A0H-006. Eur 36.5,.
ADIDAS WOMENS QUESTAR BYD PURE LIGHT SHOES 2018 FREE POST AUSTRALIA,Swarovski Women’s Nike Benassi Slides Burgundy color With Bag,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas BD7826 Women EQT Support 91 18 W Casual shoes grey Sneakers,
- Nike 528899-013 Women Dunk Sky Hi Wedge Heel shoes Size US 7.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Solar BOOST W Grey Onix bluee Hi-Res Yellow Women Running shoes B96285,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ PREMIUM RUNNING SHOES WHITE WOMENS RED NEW 905614-103 Sz 7,
Nike Womens Air Max Zero LOTC QS Tokyo Womens shoes 847125-600 Size 7,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- New NIKE AIR MAX DYNASTY MSL (819150-100) PREMIUM MENS SNEAKERS RUNNING SHOES,
- Adidas Originals NMD_R1 Brown Size 4 (LAST PRICE),
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas INIKI I-5923 Runner Boost Grey Black Beige Cream CM7891 Womens Trainers,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Women Ultraboost W BB6149 BLACK Womens Size 9.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Women's Air Max Sequent Running shoes Size 8,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Women's Wing Lite Caution Handball shoes 5 UK,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas NMD R2 PK Primeknit Black Pink Womens sizes BA7239,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE AIR FLIGHT 89 SAFARI Sz 10 CEMENT IV 4 3 jordan lebron zoom kaws 11 9 7xxx,
Adidas NMD_CS2 Primeknit W cq2039,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Mens LF1 Duckboot Low TXT Boots AV3818-001,
- Nike Acronym Lunar Force 1 Black White,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Womens BB2363 Shock Pink Black Running shoes Size 9,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike 705299 Womens Flex Fury Low Top Running Training shoes Sneakers,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Superstar Clear Pink gold Womens Girls Trainers Limited Edition,
- New Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 B43510,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
brown Adidas Originals Los Angeles W BB5343,
NIKE FREE Women's TR 7 Training 13,Adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Sneaker Women's Girls' shoes CP9467 Trainers,
Nike Air Jordan Retro 2 Carmelo Anthony White bluee Sz 12,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE AIR MAX THEA LX WOMEN'S SHOES SZ 6.5, 7 blueE 881203-400 SNEAKERS,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas NMD_R1 Primeknit shoes Women's,
Adidas BB2136 BB2136 grey halfshoes,