Adidas Women's Women's Women's Ultraboost ST Parley Running shoes Size 5 to 10 us AC8207 412039
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE Air Zoom Fitness OU Tennessee Womens Sz 11.5 shoes orange White 905897 108,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
SCHUHE UNISEX ADIDAS NMD_XR1 BA7233,
Nike Wmns Air Max 2014 Sneakers Running Green Silver Lime Eur 39 US_8,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Zoom All Out Flyknit Running Women's Punch Black(845361-600)Size US 8.5,.
New Adidas Original Womens PROPHERE BLACK PINK B37660 US W 5 - 8 TAKSE,Womens Nike Zoom Vomero 12 Size 8 Unworn Running Grey bluee,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- New Women's Adidas Originals Superstar shoes color White Size 8.5,
- shoes ADIDAS women purple Tela S80620,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE Women's in-Season 7 Cross Trainer,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Jordan Jumpman Z Blackened bluee Men Basketball shoes Sneakers AQ9119-400,
Adidas Originals Women's Iniki Runner shoes Size 8 us BY9092,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE LEBRON 8 V 2 SOLAR RED galaxy paranorman south beach sprite miami night 10,
- Adidas Women Originals Stan Smith Sneakers Sports White DA9582 UK3.5-6.5 04',
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas UltraBOOST X Women’s Trainers BB6265 BNIB UK5 US6.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- ADIDAS SUPERSTAR 80S CORK LOW SNEAKERS WOMEN SHOES WHITE BY8708 SIZE 7 NEW,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas I-5923 Womens BB6864 Trace Scarlet White Gum Running shoes Wmns Size 8.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Stella McCartney Adizero Adios Black Red White Women's Sz 8 AC8517 NEW ,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike 923198-401 Mens Obsidian Phan bluee Frc SB Solarsoft Portmore 2 Mid Sneaker,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.BRAND NEW IN BOX WOMEN WM ADIDAS ORIGINAL ULTRA BOOST X ALL TERRAIN BY1677 GREY,
NIKE AIR DYNASTY ATHLETIC SHOES - Y 7 OR WOMENS 8.5 - NEW - REALLY PRETTY,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Women's Zx 700 Trainers Pink (Haze Coral Haze Coral Core Black) 5 UK,
- New Adidas Original Womens I-5923 PINK WHITE D96618 US W 5 - 8 TAKSE AU,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE ZOOM VAPORFLY FLYKNIT 4% EKIDEN PACK AJ3857-160 US 8.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- WMNS NIKE Free 5.0 TR FIT 4 Team- (642069 100) SZ 15 CM 32,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Women's NMD-R1 STLT Primeknit shoes Steel Ash Pearl CQ2029 c,
- Nike Air Max Thea Women's Running shoes Clear Jade Summit White 599409-307,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Samba Og W Relay shoes Originals womenes Zapatillas Deportivas,
Adidas Originals Rita Ora Women's Tech Super Sneakers Siz 8 us B26724 LAST PAIR,Adidas Originals Tubular Red Suede,
Adidas Ultraboost X All Terrain LTD Ash Pearl orange BY8921 Women’s Size 8.5 NWT,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.ADIDAS ORIGINALS WOMENS NMD CS2 PRIMEKNIT SZ 5 LINEN GREY CLOUD WHITE CQ2039,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Tubular Shadow Womens BB8871 Haze Coral White Athletic shoes Size 5.5,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||5 to 10|
Does not apply
Adidas Superstar W Womens B41506,