Adidas Originals Sneaker Boost Boost Boost NMD_R2 PK Turnschuhe black e40236
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Stan Smith, Woman Sneakers, Black Core Black Footwear White, 38 EU,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE FREE RN CMTR 2017 WOMEN'S BLACK SNEAKERS, 110.,
Nike WMNS Tanjun 812655-006 Size 7 7,5 8 8,5 Women's brand new sneakers training,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Womens Adidas Solar Glide St Boost Women's Running Runners Sneakers shoes Yellow,.
NIB Stella McCartney Adidas stretch high top running shoes. size 8, 8.5,Women's Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Cross Training shoes Size 6 924595 040 NIB,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- 190 Adidas Ultra Boost ST Running Women's Athletic shoes CQ2133 Size 6.5,
- Nike Roshe Two Running shoes Fresh Mint Green Women's Size 10 (844931-303),
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Women's adidas OUTDOOR CLIMAWARM CP CHOLEAH PADDED BOOTS, AQ2598 Sizes 7-10,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Womens Flex Trainer 7 Cross Trainer shoes, White Silver, 898479 100, Size 11,
Mens Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Olyimpic Alternative - 304775 123 - White bluee Re,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- WMNS NIKE JUVENATE PRINT SNEAKERS NEW WOMEN'S SHOES NOBLE RED WHITE 749552-600,
- black Zapatillas adidas Boston 6 W BB6421,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Dunk Sky Hi 2.0 Breathe Hidden Wedge Sz 12,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Men's Air Max Samaritan 309358,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Originals ARKYN PK W BOOST Womens Running shoes Sneakers Pick 1,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE ROSHERUN PREMIUM SAFARI PACK - BLITZ blueE BLACK MEN'S SIZE 11 [525234-400],
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Solar Glide ST Womens Running Trainer shoes Magenta Black,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Jordan Hydro Slides Mens Sandals,
NIKE JORDAN GRIND MENS SHOES TRAINERS UK SIZE 16 AA4302 110,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Zoom All Out Flyknit Women's Sz 8 Training Running shoes 845717,
- DS NIKE 1996 AIR JORDAN XII TAXI OG 10 VINTAGE I III IV V VI VIII X XI XIII XVI,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- 10 Women's nike Classic Cortez SE Diffused Taupe Metallic gold Pack 902856-204,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Running shoes - Women's Size 12, Burgundy,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Shield Women's Athletic shoes 849567 001 Size 12,
- Adidas NMD R2 Triple Black - Women's Size 8 US SHIPS TODAY ,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Women Adidas CQ2512 Superstar 80S Casual shoes white black sneakers,
Adidas Womens Terrex AX3 Walking shoes Grey Sports Outdoors Breathable,Nike Air Max 2016 QS Heat Map Pack Thermal Rare New Eur 38-38.5,
NIKE SF AF1 MID SIZE 9.5 TEAM orange 917753-301 AIR FORCE ONE,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Womens Nike Air Force 1 07 315115-040 Black Black NEW Size 12,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Originals Women's Arkyn Primeknit New Lifestyle shoes Grey Sneaker B96511,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
NWT WOMEN'S ADIDAS SUPERNOVA GLIDE BOOST 7 W - SIZE 10 - RETAILS FOR 130 ,