Nike Blazer Low SE Pure Platinum Platinum Platinum Pure Platinum AO1251-001 Women's 37e12c
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Superstar BY2882 Metal Toe Women's Retro Tennis shoes White,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Yeezy 700 Inertia - ( US 6.5),
Womens Adidas Duramo 9 Womens Running Runners Sneakers Casual Comfort shoes Red,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Women's Nike Lunar Force 1 Sky High,.
Adidas Originals Deerupt W Runner Womens Running shoes Sneakers Pick 1,Adidas Originals Superstar Flower S75128 Trainers II 80s shoes Pink Flowers,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Rise React Flyknit Grey White Sock-Like Men Running shoes Sneaker AV5554-004,
- Adidas Ultimafusion Black Grey White Women Running Slip On shoes Sneakers F34593,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike AIR MAX SEQUENT 3 Womens 908993 008 Grey White Athletic Training shoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Deerupt Runner CQ2912 bluee halfshoes,
Adidas Samba Sneakers Ash Green Size 6-9 Womens shoes NMD Boost Y-3 Ultra,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Originals EQT Racing ADV Womens Running Sneakers Athletic Training shoes,
- Adidas Wmns Superstar ( B37147 ),
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Womens Nike Kaishi Running shoes Size 4.5 - 7 Black White RRP -,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas PureBoost X Black Black-Grey BB4967 Women's SZ 9,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
(USED) LEBRON X 10 PURE PLATINUM SZ US8 UK7 Multi 541100-008 Miami Nights 2013,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers BIANCO Pelle naturale M20326,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Ultraboost Parley Women's Running shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Equipment Support Refined ( CQ2419 ),
Adidas Running PureBoost Xpose All Terrain Womens Pureboost- Choose SZ color.,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Performance BB1617 Womens Supernova Sequence 9W Running shoes,
- Nike Classic Cortez Premium shoes Women’s Running shoes 905614 200 Beige Size 10,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce Mid 864025-006 Women shoes Size 9 New ,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE WMNS SF AF1 MID AA3966-003 BLACK HAZEL DS SZ 7.5 Msrp 160 ,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Cloudfoam Daily QT Mid - AW4012,
- Nike Mens Size 9 Untouchable 2 Black Shattered Wolf Grey Football Cleats 200,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
ADIDAS NMD R1 B37649 CORE BLACK FOOTWEAR WHITE CLEAN PINK,
NIKE HUARACHE RUN (GS) WOLF GREY-HYPER PINK SZ 7Y [654280-006]BEAUTIFUL,NIKE Women's Flex Supreme TR 5 Fade,
NEW Womens Sz 7 ADIDAS Terrex Swift R M29455 Purple Trail Running Sneaker shoes,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas by Stella McCartney CM7884_8 Womens Ultraboost X Sneakers,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Original Stan Smith Multi color Print Sneakers BZ0412 Womens Choose Size,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Pure Platinum/Pure Platinum
Adidas Original Samba pink Platform shoes White Leather Women’s Size 9.5 NWT,