Adidas GALAXY 4K B75656 Black Women's shoes Kids Kids Kids Sports Running c330c1
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE W Nike Lunarcharge Ess AA4173-001 WOMENS Size 12,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Alphabounce Beyond W Black White Women Running shoes Sneakers CG5581,
Adidas Originals Stan Smith Luxe Cork Sz 6 Us White Black S78907 Premium Rare,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Originals Hamburg Women's Sneakers Suede Trainers BB5110 Beige White,.
Adidas BY3507 Women Alpha Bounce Running shoes black white sneakers,Adidas Women's Solar Glide Running shoes Adidas Sz 7,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas original Nmd_R2 shoes green white size 7.5,
- Adidas ZX Flux K AF6262 pink halfshoes,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 13 XIII He Got Game 2018 White Black True Red 414571 104,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Women's Superstar W, Footwear White Footwear White Grey ONE,
shoes ADIDAS women BIANCO S81167,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NEW WOMENS NIKE ZOOM TERRA KIGER AQUA GREEN SZ 10,
- NEW Womens Sz 7 ADIDAS Response Trail 21 GTX Gore Tex M29552 Sneakers shoes,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Force 1 AF1 Flyknit Low Womens shoes Sneakers 820256 004 Multiple Sizes,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Womens TUBULAR DEFIANT Sneakers BB5116,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Women’s Nike Pegusus Zoom Black Racer Pink W-8.5 Y-7 AH3481-001,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST ST CQ2146 NIB WOMENS SIZE 8 MSRP 190,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Womens Stan Smith Boost W Metallic Copper BB0107 5-10 metal ultra 1,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Mens Cole Haan Cowboy Style Boots,
Womens adidas Originals Nmd_R1 Stlt Primeknit Trainers In Ash Green Steel,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE AF 270 UTLY MENS AQ0572-003 BLKSAIL WOLFGRY,
- Women's VTG 90’s Adidas Equipment White Navy Tennis shoes 1997 sz 8.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Women's Hyperdunk 2015 TB Black Metallic Silver White 11.5 B US,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Max 97 UL Ultra '17 Midnight Navy Cool Grey 918356 400 Size 10 New,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Forum LO W BY9345 white,
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Pulire shoes da Ginnastica in pelle S79465 grey,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Dual Fusion ST Running shoes Black Pink Women Comfort Athletic Sneaker Sz 9,
NIKE MANOA ACG BOOTS ARMY OLIVE BROWN BQ3380-300 WATER RESISTANT HIKING WINTER,NIKE JORDAN SUPER.FLY 4 PO CNY Sneakers BLACK DYNAMIC PINK US 10 28.0 cm kn3267,
Adidas Originals WMNS NMD R2 Primeknit women lifestyle sneakers pink BY9521,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Women's Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Triple White 819151-102 size 12,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Women's Cosmic 2 SL Running shoes Easy Coral S17 Core Black Sun Glow S16,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
|Fit:||Verify description of the seller|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 2||EAN:|
Does not apply
|Fastening:||laces||Material:||Textiles e other materials|
|Mean Colour:||Black||Country of Origin:||Made in Indonesia|
Adidas UltraBoost All Terrain - Men's Size 12,