Adidas Originals EQT Support RF Sock Primeknit Glow Sesoye Black Black Black B37545 GLW 41c0b0
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Max 1 QS Olympic White gold Navy Leather 90 97 Usa Trainers Sneakers,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Tanjun SE Black Solar Red Men Running shoes Sneakers 844887-005,
Nike LeBron XV Low EP 15 James LBJ Men Basketball shoes Sneakers Pick 1,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Women's Classic Cortez SE Black Metallic gold Pack 902856-014 SIZE 7.5 9,.
Adidas Supernova Trail Trail Running shoes Black - Womens - Size 7.5 B,Women's Nike Free Flyknit Lunarepic Sneakers New, 844863-999 OC sku AA,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Size 14 Volt Solar Red Independence Day B,
- Women Adidas BB2909 NMD R2 Prime Knit Running shoes navy green white Sneakers,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Air Woven NSW Mens Lifestyle shoes Classic Retro Sneakers Slip On Pick 1,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Current Slip On Br (903895 001) shoes Men 100% Authentic Size 10 - 44 New,
Adidas Tubular X 2.0 W Womens BY9749 CBLACK,CBLACK,OWHITE Womens Size 7.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 BREATH NEW Womens (CHOOSE SZ) 917523 400,
- NEW WOMENS NIKE FREE Distance 2 PINK blueE Black Size 10,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Women’s Nike Flyknit Lunar 2 Pink White bluee 620658 602 Size 7,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Lunarepic Low Flyknit Women's Running shoes 843765 501 Size 12,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
ADIDAS HIGH TOP BROWN COMFORT SUEDE WEDGE SHOES BOOTS WALKING AW4276 NIB,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NWT Nike Womens Slides Sandals Swarovski Crystal Bling Bedazzled bluesh Size 7,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Stella McCartney Crazytrain Bounce 9.5 Sneakers Grey LaceUp Running shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Originals Everyn W [B37450] Women Casual shoes Clear orange White,
Womens Niks Air Huarache Run Print Size 5.5 (725076 200),
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Women's CF Daily QT CL W, White White Grey Two, 7 M US - Choose SZ color,
- NEW Nike ACG Air Max Goadome GTX [314346 231] Dark Cinder Army Olive Size 8.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas ZX 700 W S79795 black halfshoes,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Women's Nike Air Max+ 2010 Silver Lime bluee Running Sneaker (8),
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE SFB SPECIAL FIELD BOOTS GEN 2 LEATHER 8 COYOTE BROWN 922471-900 SIZE 12 NE,
- Women's Nike Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 WC Size 7-9.5 New in Box 803199 714,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas F35036 Questar Ride Running shoes white sneakers,
Adidas Stan Smith ( BD7437 ),Adidas Originals W Womens NMD CS2 PK Glitch Camo Black Pink BY9312 Msrp 180 KA,
Adidas Originals Women's Eqt Windbreaker,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.WOMEN'S ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR 80S CORK SIZE SZ 7 BA7605,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
ADIDAS WOMENS CLOUDFOAM PURE SNEAKER WHITE ICE MINT SHOES 2019 FREE POST AUST,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Adidas Originals Iniki Runner W Boost Core Black Semi Flash orange BY9098,