Adidas Tubular Tubular Tubular Viral2 W Womens BY9745 UTIBLK,CBLACK,White Womens Size 5.5 0c0e31
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ NYLON SNEAKER WOMEN SHOES PANTHER WHITE 749864-011 SZ 10 NEW,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Womens Nike Air Force 1 High Liberty QS Obsidian - Supreme Floral ACG Flyknit OG,
NIKE FREE RN - WOMENS 2017 size 7.5 880840 002,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Womens Free Run Commuter 2017 Yellow Mango Cross Training shoes Multi Size,.
Adidas Superstar 80S Cork Ftwwhtftwwhtowhite BY8708 white halfshoes,1807 adidas ALPHABOUNCE Women's Training Running shoes B75780,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas I-5923 ( BD7799 ),
- Nike Air Max 1 QS Floral Womens Size 8 Black Silt Red Summit White 633737-003,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Tanjun Black White Sportswear Men Running shoes NSW Sneakers 812654-011,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
100% Authentic Nike Koth Mid Jacquard Premium shoes 806976-254 Women Size 7 130,
Adidas Women Stella McCartney Ultra Boost Sneakers White BB0820 Size 5-7.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Blazer Mid PRM Casual Mens shoes Game Red 429988-604,
- Adidasfalcon Elite w U42294 Trainers,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Court Bgoldugh Mid Prem Athletic Women's shoes Size,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Jordan Predo-React Jumpman Flight Men Basketball shoes Sneaker Pick 1,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air More Money Mens Aj2998-004,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Women Nike Tanjun Premium Satin Black Metallic gold 917537-003 Missing Original,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NWT Womens Size 7 ADIDAS CLIMAWARM CHOLEAH PADDED Outdoor Primaloft Boot,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Men's Pegasus 34 Shield - Black Black Obsidian (907327-001),
Nike Dunk Sky Hi Womans Size 7.5 Black Sail Camo Hidden Wedge Sneakers,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- DS NIKE 2011 AIR FOAMPOSITE OG RETRO ROYAL 9.5 PENNY II I FORCE 180 MAX PIPPEN,
- Nike Air Vapormax Oreo 2.0 Flyknit SE US 10 44 Laceless Not CDG 849558 041,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Tennis Classic AC SP Fragment Black White 693505 001 Size 9 New,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Falcon Womens in Raw Pink Dark bluee,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Gazelle Nubuck Retro Casual Flat Lace-Up Womens Trainers,
- CHAUSSURE ADIDAS MAN WOMAN MUNICH art. BY1725,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
WOMENS ADIDAS PERFORMANCE ENERGY BOOST ESM WHITE SIZE UK7.5 US9 CHN255 B40904,
Adidas Ultraboost X [BB6524] Women Running shoes White Black-Pink,Women's Nike Air Max Sasha SE Running shoes 916785 600,
Adidas Swift Run J 600 Maroon Core black Ftwr whiteo,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE Women's in-Season 7 Cross Trainer,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
ADIDAS ADIZERO sz 9 WOMENS RUNNING SNEAKERS - BLACK - NWOB SHO-11,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Brand:|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||5.5||Gender:||Womens|
Does not apply
Adidas Superstar CF C Black White gold Strap Kids Casual Athletic shoes B26071,