Nike 'Air Pegasus 92 16' 16' 16' Running shoes, Womens Size 8 39 029382
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
ADIDAS Originals SNEAKERS SUPERSTAR 80 S NEW BOLD IN SUEDE black,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Womens Legend React Running shoes Punch Pink AA1626-600,
Nike Air Max White Women's,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Gazelle Womens CQ0879 Grey White gold Suede Athletic shoes Wmns Size 6.5,.
Nike Air Max 90 White Black 325213-131 Women’s Size 11,NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA BR WOMEN'S SHOE, WHITE PURE PLATINUM, 725061 104,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NEW ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR WOMEN SHOES SZ 10 US 100% AUTHENTIC S83382,
- Adidas Edge Lux 2 Womens Style By4564 Grey Three Size 5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Free RN 2018 GPX RS Women’s Running shoes Sz US 8.5 Floral Print,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
DS NIKE 2004 AIR 180 ULTRAMARINE OG RETRO 8.5 MAX 1 90 CAMO ATMOS SAFARI PATTA,
NEW ADIDAS CRAZYFLIGHT X 2 ATHLETIC WOMENS SHOES POWER RED BLACK WHITE 5 - 10,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Force 1 QS 10 Black Kyrie 2 Black One I Max 90 95 97 270 180 dunk 4 3,
- RARE LIMITED EDITION NIKE AIR HUARACHE MEN'S TRAINERS SNEAKERS SHOES US 12,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Stan Smith Adicolor S80250 Womens shoes,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- ADIDAS WOMENS GRAND COURT SNEAKER WHITE blueE SHOES 2019 FREE POST AUST,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Women's I-5923 - Choose SZ color,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas NMD W PK Primeknit Sun Glow Glitch Pink Camo Size 9.5. BB2361 yeezy boost,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas shoes size 9 men's,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas FALCON W B28129 black mod. B28129,
BA7668 adidas Superstar Bold Women's Fashion Sneakers Sports shoes,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Blazer Womens Low Top Sneakers bluee Suede size 7,
- Adidas Originals N-5923 W [B37983] Women Casual shoes Raw Grey White,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Chlgoldphyll Tinker Smoke Grey Black Green 136064-006,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas ZX 700 Ladies Runners Trainers US 6.5 REF 2615=,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas B37680 Deerupt Sneakers Casual shoes green,
- NEW Nike Lunar Magista II FK 852614-001 Men''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
New Adidas Unisex Originals Falcon Athletic shoes Sneakers - Navy Red(CG6632),
Adidas Stella Mccartney All Terrain Sz 9 Womens,Mens Nike SF AF1 QS 903270-778 Desert Ochre NEW Size 10,
NIKE AIR JORDAN 5 V BLACK LANEY ShangHai Shen Sz US10.5 UK9.5 136027-089 DB 2012,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Cortez 72 Loyal bluee White Mens Suede Casual shoes Sneakers 863173-400,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike W SF AF1 Special Force Air Force 1 Mid Dark Stucco GUM WOMEN'S AA3966-004,
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“These shoes are a return from Nordstrom. They are in excellent condition.”|
|Product Line:||Nike Air Pegasus||EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||39|
Air Pegasus 92/16
|Material:||Mesh and synthetic upper, mesh lining, rubber sole|
Black / Grey / White
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||5.5|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8||UPC:|
Does not apply
Nike Internationalist Men's shoes Racer bluee Sail Sail 828041-411,