Adidas by Stella McCartney Women's Pure Boost Boost Boost X shoes Size 10 us AQ3709 021f95
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Presto Storm Pink White BV4239-600 Running shoes Women's Multi Size NEW,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Premium AH8392 002 Women's Running shoes Sz 7.5,
NIKE WMNS AIR CMNDR - 307729-113 color WHITE,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.WOMEN'S GRAND COURT SNEAKER COMFORT ATHLETIC CLASSIC LOOK CASUAL SHOE WHITE RED,.
Nike Free TR Focus Flyknit White Bright Melon Wolf Grey 844817 108 Wmn Sz 11,Adidas Women's NMD_Racer PK Yellow AQ1137,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- WOMENS ADIDAS EQT RACING ADV PK SZ 7.5 blueE TINT GREY BLACK PRIMEKNIT CQ2240,
- Wmns Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas bluee Los Angeles, J 172,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
SALE ADIDAS ORIGINALS WOMENS INIKI RUNNER HAZE CORAL PINK blueE GUM BA9999 BOOST,
Adidas Originals Iniki Runner W Boost Core Black Semi Flash orange BY9098,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Vortak Cargo Khaki Celery Obsidian Men Running shoes Sneakers AA2194-301,
- Adidas Women's Originals Superstar shoes - size 8,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Womens ULTRABOOST W Maroon Maroon Grey - BB6495,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- S76628 adidas Originals ZX 700 Women's Fashion Sneakers Sports shoes,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Low (3 4 in. to 1 1 2 in.) Solid Boots for Women S80742 Size 6 7 8 9,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike WMN Free TR Fit 2 Print White bluee 524893-400 US 8,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
ADIDAS ORIGINALS WOMENS NMD CS2 CITY SOCK PK SZ 5-12 BLACK INDIGO blueE CQ2038,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Jordan 1 RE Hi Double STRP Strap I AJ1 White Men Casual shoes AQ7924-100,
Nike Mercurial Victory V FG Mens Hyper Punch gold Black Football Cleats size 6,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Jordan Future Premium Dark Army Camo 652141-301 Size 10,
- Sneakers women Nike Shox in a 5 and a half white light bluee and rednike symbol,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Flb_runner W Womens CQ1969 TRASCA,White,TRASCA Womens Size 7,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- New Adidas Arkyn B37071 Running shoes US7-US8 boost ultraboost ultra stella nmd,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Originals Superstar W [B28014] Women Casual shoes White Black-gold,
- Nike Air Jordan 8.0 White Metallic Silver-Varsity Red-Stealth 467807-101 SZ 10.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Free Hyperfeel Cross Elite Women's Training shoes Sz.6.5,
NIKE WMNS CLASSIC CORTEZ TXT Classic gold YELLOW VIVID PINK SAIL SZ 9 844892-316,Nike Free 5.0 Tr Fit 4 Prt Training Women's shoes Size 11 NIB,
Adidas shoes Women Sneakers Pink 97939 BDT TRENDY,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Women's Blazer Low Prm Ankle-High Leather Fashion Sneaker,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Womens Adidas Alphabounce Core Black Solid Grey Running White BW1133,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10|
Women's Adidas Ultraboost 3.0 Black White S80682 Size 9.5,