Women’s Women’s Women’s Adidas Ultraboost Uncaged Running shoes Size 10 5ae771
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Zoom HyperAce Women's Volleyball shoes Wolf Grey Blk SIZE10 902367-007,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
AIR MONARCH IV Mens Sneakers 415445-102 MSRP 65,
Adidas Women's Ultra Boost X All Terrain Size 8.5 Running shoes Carbon BY8925,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Aerobounce ST W [CG4584] Women Running shoes Aero bluee Chalk bluee,.
Adidas Ultra Boost W Womens Core Black 3.0 2017 Dark Shale White S80682 Triple,Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low No Swoosh NRG Womens shoes AJ6004 010 Multiple Sizes,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Samoa + Womens Style By3527 GREONE,GREONE,White Womens Size 7,
- Nike SF AF1 Air Force SE Winterized Premium Women’s Boots Sz US 9 ,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas shoes women Sneakers whiteo 98004 BDT,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Women's Nike Roshe One Lifestyle White Black Sizes 6-10 New In Box 844994-101,
Adidas Originals TRIMM TRAB 2004 bluee Pink Trainers 'VINTAGE RARE UNISEX',
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Samba Sneaker women Tempo Libero shoes di pelle Black CQ2641 Calcio,
- DS NIKE 2013 DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB YOTH HORSE UNIVERSTY RED 7.5 SUPREME DENIM B,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 4.0 BB6308 TRIPLE WHITE,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE W WOMENS AIR HUARACHE RUN LIGHT RETRO SAIL NEW SZ 6 US 634835-401 WMNS,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Originals EVERYN W Classic Footwear White Black Women Casual shoes CQ2042,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- 2001 JORDAN AIR TRUNNER BUBBLE Men's US 8 NEW RARE ,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas FF Boost Messi Training shoes Sneakers Running Black B26016 SZ4-12,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 90 SP SACAI Size 5 Black Yellow,
Womens Nike Blazers Tan Suede Size W10 M8.5 MSRP 90,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE AIR MAX AXIS shoes for women Style AA2168, NEW & AUTHENTIC, US size 6.5,
- W Nike M2K Tekno AO3108 200 Mahogony Mink Black,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike ROSHE ONE PREMIUM PLUS Women Running Training shoes Green Purple 807614 453,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Free RN 2018 GPX RS Women’s Running shoes Sz US 7.5 Floral Print,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike 876134 Womens Air Zoom Strong Low Top Training Athletic shoes Sneakers,
- 2016 Nike Air Max 1 Premium QS Safari brown grey black 665873200 - men's 9.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Originals Superstar Sneakers Ladies White Patent Leather shoes New,
Adidas Originals Tubular Dawn W [BZ0630] Women Casual shoes Light Brown White,Jordan 1 High Zip Premium Leather gold zipper WMNS size 9.5 = MENS size 8,
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running Mens shoes NWOB Maroon Red 880555-603,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Womens ADIDAS NMD_R2 W Green Running Trainers DA8719,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Lacoste Carnaby Evo 118 7 Spw, Sneakers Women, Beige (Nat Wht), 37,5 EU,
shoes ADIDAS Woman BIANCO Natural leather,Rubber S75851D,